Started by mr_john, January 30, 2011, 05:35:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Not much booked at the moment - December's Frost* week wiped me out   :D

Just:
Anathema with North Atlantic Oscillation this month
Roger Dean and Storm Thorgeson at the O2 in April
Journey/Foreigner/Styx in June
Reserved the High Voltage weekend - just in case  ;)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Cptncanary

Arranged so far:-

Europe - Shepherd's Bush Empire
Angra - Islington Academy (I'm soooooooooooooooo looking forward to this one)
King's X - Cambden Electric Ballroom
Iron Maiden - O2 Arena

I may be going to Glee at the O2, if my daughter cannot find a friend to go with  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

mr_john

Quote from: "Cptncanary"I may be going to Glee at the O2, if my daughter cannot find a friend to go with  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Make sure you let us know when that is so we can all play some good ol' prog at the same time to ensure the Karmic Music Balance is evened out  :lol:

Mikey

Quote from: "Cptncanary"if my daughter cannot find a friend to go with  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o
Find her a friend, Find her a friend, they murdered Don't stop believing
I used to have a signature

keith

I soooo need to read this forum more frequently!

From reading this thread I have now learnt that The Enid are touring this spring. A little investigation shows they are playing at Southampton, which is just along the road from me. Good! I am now the proud owner of a ticket to see The Enid! Ace! I have not seen them since the early 80s  8-)

What else... I am off to see Hasse Fröberg and Musical Companion in Lund at the end of Feb; a bit of a trek I know, but it's an excuse to go visit Malmö again as much as anything. Jonas Reingold, Lalle Larsson and Krister Jonsson are also doing a set so that should be one good afternoon's music.

I am also going to see Frost* this year... no matter where or when the gigs are... these guys I have to see live.

Cheerio,

Keith.
Who is this Hans, and why might he fail?

Mikey

Quote from: "keith"these guys I have to see live

Word  :D

DueyC

Quote from: "keith"From reading this thread I have now learnt that The Enid are touring this spring. A little investigation shows they are playing at Southampton, which is just along the road from me. Good! I am now the proud owner of a ticket to see The Enid! Ace! I have not seen them since the early 80s  8-)

That's the one I'm going to - see you there  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mossive Attack

So far....Touchstone (Manchester 3rd March), Marillion weekend (24th March onwards),Rush (Dublin 12th, Manchester 19th and Newcastle 21st -  yes it was expensive!).

My credit card melted after that little lot but may just be revived for some It Bites gigs!
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Simon B

Saw Peter Kay last night

Journey, Foreigner, Styx
Rush
Ian Anderson (solo, front row centre)
YES!!!! (twice) Coming up this year

Oh yeah Boyzone next month (partners Christmas present!)
Make mine a Crunchie biscuit!

Cptncanary

Quote from: "mr_john"
Quote from: "Cptncanary"I may be going to Glee at the O2, if my daughter cannot find a friend to go with  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Make sure you let us know when that is so we can all play some good ol' prog at the same time to ensure the Karmic Music Balance is evened out  :lol:
Sunday June 26th; please, help maintain the cosmic balance. Who knows what would happen if that balance slipped  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DueyC

It Bites at The Peel, sometime in May  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

mr_john

Quote from: "Cptncanary"
Quote from: "mr_john"

Sunday June 26th; please, help maintain the cosmic balance. Who knows what would happen if that balance slipped  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I believe that the enitre world becomes dark and the sounds of Barbie Girl by Aqua is played through every available PA/speaker system on the planet. Allegedly. I shall cue up some Yes, Floyd, Frost* and DT to compensate.

My thoughts will be with you at that most heinous and difficult time. :lol:

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "Simon B"Journey, Foreigner, Styx

Dammit, Journey and Foreigner continue the tour in Germany, but not Styx... I really, really loved to see them again.  :(
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mikey

Quote from: "rob-m"Touchstone (Manchester 3rd March), !

Borrocks, must have missed that, March is looking busy

E.S.

Might see Steve Lukather tonight in Oslo, if my contact in the house can get me in. I hope so, would be great to see that brilliant guy doing his own thing.