The Craig Blundell Question Hour?

Started by RobRideout, January 13, 2012, 02:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRideout

Since Jem seemed to be lacking inspiration in the field of questions to ask Blunders in this last report, I thought maybe it was time the fans had a say...

What do we want to know? Who knows, if we get some good ones, the message might get passed on :P

So Craig...
What's your favourite kind of battery?

El_Mayonnaise

Favourite Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game?

johninblack

Any plans to combine pram and trellis?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

Quote from: "johninblack"Any plans to combine pram and trellis?

And if you do, will it be in stereo?

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Trapezium Artist

RobRideout

Quote from: "catherine"
Quote from: "johninblack"Any plans to combine pram and trellis?

And if you do, will it be in stereo?

That stereo trellis moment was so good, I remembered it on a bus 7 hours later, laughed out loud, and the woman next to me got offended because she thought I was laughing at her. Damn you, Blundell...

Fogeyspasm

Why only six windows to lick, i would have gone for the full seven?
(From a cleaner of windows licked-don't ask its complicated) :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

E.S.

fitzy

M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

catherine

rogerg

Quote from: "E.S."4/4 or 2/4?

what are those?

8-)

Mikey

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "E.S."4/4 or 2/4?

what are those?

8-)
Egyptian Hieroglyphics ?
I used to have a signature

Blunders73

Quote from: "RobRideout"Since Jem seemed to be lacking inspiration in the field of questions to ask Blunders in this last report, I thought maybe it was time the fans had a say...

What do we want to know? Who knows, if we get some good ones, the message might get passed on :P

So Craig...
What's your favourite kind of battery?

I've just been directed to here, happy to oblige before my next student turns up...

That would be a Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
Nickel Metal Hydride batteries are the cadmium-free replacement for NiCad. They are less affected by the memory effect than NiCd and thus require less maintenance and conditioning. However, they have problems at very high or low room temperatures. And even though they use less hazardous materials (i.e., they do not contain heavy metals), they cannot be fully recycled yet. Another main difference between NiCad and NiMH is that NiMH battery offers higher energy density than NiCads. In other words, the capacity of a NiMH is approximately twice the capacity of its NiCad counterpart. What this means for you is increased run-time from the battery with no additional bulk or weight.

I hope that helps....