2 j's and an A NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Started by Twang, August 20, 2009, 04:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Ticket purchased.
No idea where I'm staying or how I'm getting there, but I'm coming, dammit!!

Looked at Travelodge prices yesterday for 7th of November:

Chessington Tolworth £32

Kingston Upon Thames £45

Kingston Upon Thames Central £35

I'm getting there with a little help from Keith D :D

RacingHippo

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I'm getting there with a little help from Keith D :D

Noooo!!!
Don't let KeithD come! All the curry houses will mysteriously vanish!
* May contain nuts.

MikeEvs

Quote from: "RacingHippo"

Noooo!!!

We'll be putting it to the test before then at the Darwins Radio gig ;)

keithd

Quote from: "RacingHippo"

Noooo!!!

I'll be even more determined this time  :evil:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

LivingForever

Quote from: "keithd"Oh, god help us all....  :D

By the way, I intend to have a much belated* celebration of my 30th birthday at this gig so I hope you're all up for a big night.  :lol:

*belated by a year and 4 days!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

keithd

Quote from: "LivingForever"
Quote from: "keithd"Oh, god help us all....  :D

By the way, I intend to have a much belated* celebration of my 30th birthday at this gig so I hope you're all up for a big night.  :lol:

*belated by a year and 4 days!

Bring plenty of money then to pay for the beer ;)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Mouse

I'm now determined to attend.  :twisted:  Dunno how, but there'll be a way. If worst comes to the worst, I'll bring my own curry.

Ash

Ash
xxx

Bert

Quote from: "MikeEvs"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"Ticket purchased.
No idea where I'm staying or how I'm getting there, but I'm coming, dammit!!

Looked at Travelodge prices yesterday for 7th of November:

Chessington Tolworth £32

Kingston Upon Thames £45

Kingston Upon Thames Central £35

I'm getting there with a little help from Keith D :D

Can I just say that Traveldoge KuT Central is... central. A mere stone's throw away from The Flighty Clacks (?) and almost a straight road thenceforth to the Peel, which was especially helpful last Sat night apres beer and carrying Pizza's.

Also, there are mountains of breakfast related items in the "cafe/bar" at, errr, breakfast time.

And, godammit, there are about three car parks close by too. Ideal hang out, if you ask me.

I realise you all probably know this, but I get quite excited when I work things out like this.
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

MikeEvs

Bert, myself and Keith have trusted your judgement and booked it for the 7th Nov :D

johninblack

Quote from: "Bert"I realise you all probably know this, but I get quite excited when I work things out like this.
It's that Norfolk thing. We've been considered "stupid" for so long now that when we are clever from our own efforts we surprise ourselves. I'm attempting to evolve on from this, however I'm worried where that might take me. :lol:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Bert"I realise you all probably know this, but I get quite excited when I work things out like this.
It's that Norfolk thing. We've been considered "stupid" for so long now that when we are clever from our own efforts we surprise ourselves. I'm attempting to evolve on from this, however I'm worried where that might take me. :lol:

World domination awaits, JIB.  ;)

Pedro

Just trawling through some pictures and found a picture of 2"J"s and an "M"....

:D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "Mouse"

Nah! I've thought long and hard about world domination and came to the conclusion that I'd f@#k it up and everyone would hate me so I'll not take that path. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Quote from: "Mouse"

Nah! I've thought long and hard about world domination and came to the conclusion that I'd f@#k it up and everyone would hate me so I'll not take that path. :D

Well, that is what being a politician is all about! Speaking of politics, I've been really into The Thick Of It recently and have a new role model in the form of Malcolm Tucker.  ;)