Stylophone Beatbox

Started by DannySoisSage, November 18, 2009, 02:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannySoisSage

Mine arrived today (£16.99 with free delivery from play.com!!) and I can't urge you strongly enough if you're into whacky instruments to get one! Its so much fun and it makes some really weird and awesome (and quite violent!) noises!

Just to prove my point, here's the Brett Domino Trio!! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hELTtsBRie4

EvilDragon

DannySoisSage

LOL! Yeah I would never have guessed from the title. My point stands =) I thought it was odd nobody had mentioned it!

RacingHippo

Dammit, DSS! I've just wasted half an hour of my life watching sodding Brett Domino vids!

It takes real talent - and real chutzpah - to take the proverbial out of yourself that well. He and the Stylophone Beatbox were simply made for each other.
How about Brett Domino Trio for Frost* support act?
* May contain nuts.

DannySoisSage

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Dammit, DSS! I've just wasted half an hour of my life watching sodding Brett Domino vids!

It takes real talent - and real chutzpah - to take the proverbial out of yourself that well. He and the Stylophone Beatbox were simply made for each other.
How about Brett Domino Trio for Frost* support act?

:mrgreen:

He is rather good! I would travel to see that show!!!

sigod

I received one for my birthday (along with a traditional Stylophone so I can go out busking at tube stations playing Kraftwerk hits). Both the beat box and the origianl machine together are fab! I also like the fact that they have an audio out on them and the sound quality is not bad at all.

The only thing I've found is that your timing has to be pretty good to construct usable beats with the record/playback function but that is just a minor niggle.