Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Mikey"Frost* Free  
Mikey: Coat. Now.
With Hat, Scarf & Gloves.
On my way. I'll get some biccies while i'm out
I used to have a signature

Neilgwhite

Big smiles, just returned from Egypt where I stayed "off the grid" and as I'm just catching up, I doubt I'll read better news
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

JONRES

That is superb news!  

It makes my periodic returns to this forum well worth while!

Roll on the first reports!
"I\'ve tried broadcasting my music via telepathy whilst in the bath, but I\'m shit at it. Hence the gigs."

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "JONRES"Roll on the first reports!

Hear hear!

(I nearly shat myself with excitement when I read that - I though you had said something like 'here is the first report!' or words to that effect)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

JakeWorrell

http://jemgodfrey.blogspot.com/2011/09/ ... ashes.html

Jem has updated his blog, great to hear that he's getting a kick out of Frost* again. Support act will be Jem and John messing about, gutted that its not going to be '13 stars' ;)

Top hats too!!! I'm so excited!!!

mr_john

I wam very excited. I just did a happy dance. It's a bit like RiverDance but with more arm flailing.

As you were.

sawtooth

Quote from: "mr_john"I wam very excited. I just did a happy dance. It's a bit like RiverDance but with more arm flailing.

As you were.

That sounds worryingly like a fit to me!  :lol:

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "mr_john"I wam very excited.

Sounds worryingly like George Michael to me  ;)

Mouse

I remember back in the deep dark depths of '08 when I'd get properly excited seeing the arrival of a new Frost* Report. It was like getting a new episode of Doctor Who, or a little Christmas present. They were a superb idea, inspiring in many ways, and they were responsible for me a) getting full on into Frost* music and b) joining this mad house. So yeah, I'm a bit happy to see that they'll be coming back.  :D

And about the latest blog entry (date 27th), the enthusiasm Jem's showing for the creative process once again has inspired me to be enthusiastic about creating stuff. Thanks, Jem. Them.  8-)

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Mouse"Thanks, Jem. Them.  8-)

Thanks, ants. Thants.

Mikey

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"
Quote from: "Mouse"Thanks, Jem. Them.  8-)

Thanks, ants. Thants.

He's excited :D
I used to have a signature

L33VEY

Quote from Twitter -

QuoteJemGodfrey Jem @
@JemGodfrey        Plan is to have it ready by next Autumn. However there will be a little extra CD of extra stuff available in early '12 :)

But is this Frost* or "1 in 4"?  Not that we're too bothered...
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

MikeEvs

Quote from: "L33VEY"Quote from Twitter -

QuoteJemGodfrey Jem @
@JemGodfrey        Plan is to have it ready by next Autumn. However there will be a little extra CD of extra stuff available in early '12 :)

But is this Frost* or "1 in 4"?  Not that we're too bothered...

The question he was replying too was "BTW when might we get some Frost* music sir?"

That should clear it up for you :D

El_Mayonnaise

Ah beleeve there's a new blop ghost.

Yes anyway, progress sounds good and 1976 is a no.

Is it ok to say that I never thought it was really that great? Sounds naughty.

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "El_Mayonnaise"Is it ok to say that I never thought it was really that great? Sounds naughty.

I always associate 1976 with the stress Jem was feeling winter last year; so in honesty I'm quite happy to see the back of it.
Anyway, 1976 is *so* 2008 - Frost* has moved on ;)