Welcome Back!

Started by Jem, March 18, 2010, 03:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Dear all,

Sorry about the continued absence of the Frost* forum and website. This is due to the current hosting company dragging their heels in helping us transfer our world to a new hosting provider after their heavy handed tactics in helping us deal with a virus the site became infected with. They have been, in short, a total pain in the **** in helping us sort it out so I decided we should take our business elsewhere. Suffice to say, they've not been very helpful in assisting our departure either.

Rest assured though that we're working on getting everything back up and running asap. Sorry for the continued disruption. More news as we get it.

All the best, Jem

PS. Sorry also to all those who were awaiting a confirmation email about account activation to the forum. Some people have been waiting over a year!!!! This was due to an incorrect email forwarding address set in the system. Most likely by me when drunk, or sober, or on fire. You should all be receiving them very shortly, if not already. I totally appreciate if you've long since moved on from Frost* in that time. Sorry for bothering you if you have.

If it's any consolation, I've also moved on from Frost*. I'm a Greengrocer now... 8-)

gr8gonzo

I'm going to go with drunk and on fire.  :P

Thanks for the update!  I seem to be able to post at the moment, so post I shall!
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

MikeEvs

Yay happy to see this forum back, although it's absence did result in me actually doing some work this morning ;)

sawtooth

Quote from: "Jem"If it's any consolation, I've also moved on from Frost*. I'm a Greengrocer now... 8-)

Bag of spuds and pound of carrots then please  ;)

LivingForever

Hurrah! I was worried for a bit that we might lose all our works of literary genius stored herein... Alas, it was not to be.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

LivingForever

Blimey I need a new avatar pic. I'm much better looking in real life, I promise.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Nellie

The home page is still inpenetrable. :(
It's in the post!

catherine

Impenetrable?

A trifle Terminator-eque, I'll grant you...

sawtooth

Quote from: "LivingForever"Blimey I need a new avatar pic. I'm much better looking in real life, I promise.
He's lying  ;) ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Sned

Aha, we're back! I was scratching my head as I was a bit confused as to why I was getting a page not found error every time I clicked on my linky thing.

Mouse

Whoo! Now I can stop using my exact forum replica made from Fuzzy Felt.  :)

Brom

Quote from: "Mouse"Whoo! Now I can stop using my exact forum replica made from Fuzzy Felt.  :)

We are all very happy to have the forum back... but we don't really want to know about you getting your fuzzy felt.  :shock:

Or maybe we do?  :?  ;)   :twisted:
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

rogerg

gr8gonzo

uh oh... clean up in aisle 8.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Geetar

Mouse might be on to something.

I think I might try making replica of this place out of cheese and biscuits.
This space for sale.