Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Brom

Quote from: "Mikey"Welcome back Mrs Witch  :D

Ditto !  :D , still living in Cuddlicity I see.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Ash

Ash
xxx

Pedro

Quote from: "Jem on Twitter""Outstare the sun tear the world through my eyes, though our eyes are wired open we cannot be broken, these are the days of my lives..." - Learn that, there'll be a test on Dec 16th...
:)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "wickedwitch"Bed in shared same sex dorm
What's a sex-dorm?!?! And same as who? And does your husband know?!
Also: Lovely to see you here, sweetie  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

E.S.

Gentlemen! Also ladies.

Where does one show up for pre-gig beers and all that? It's time to organize things methinks. I'd love to do it, but I know nothing about the local environment. Me no well speaky dat engrish talk. Also, is curry happening?

No, I'm not excited for the show. What made you think that? 8-)

MikeEvs

What time do you arrive in London Espen?

My train arrives at 12:45pm but I may have to take a trip out to Guildford so may not be back in London till around 4pm

E.S.

If I remember correctly, probably around 1-ish. Checking in at 3, after that I'm ready for anything. :)

RobRideout

Andy and I will get in about 2-3 methinks, so after that, we'll need somewhere to hang out, too. Any suggestions? I don't know London.

Pedro

So, there's 5 of us and we'll be staying with my daughter in Maidenhead and so we're planning to travel in and out on the night. If it were The Peel, I'd just drive in and park for nothing in the back streets.
I know nothing about the Scala on a Sunday night....re parking, trains, buses, etc.
Anyone have any useful intel on the topic?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Pedro"So, there's 5 of us and we'll be staying with my daughter in Maidenhead and so we're planning to travel in and out on the night. If it were The Peel, I'd just drive in and park for nothing in the back streets.
I know nothing about the Scala on a Sunday night....re parking, trains, buses, etc.

Not sure I can help with that, Pedro, not being a local, although since it's very close to King's Cross, I imagine that parking will be difficult, while public transportation will be easy.

But the real question is, what's the State of Curry Play?  At this point, no news is beginning to seem very much like bad news :shock:

L33VEY

Last time Frost* were at La Scala (6 years ago), it was also on a Sunday night and I managed to park on a single yellow line close by.
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

DueyC

Anyone planning on driving, please take into account that all roads into London are busy on a Sunday night. I've been caught out by that before.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

turbo

Quote from: "Pedro"So, there's 5 of us and we'll be staying with my daughter in Maidenhead and so we're planning to travel in and out on the night. If it were The Peel, I'd just drive in and park for nothing in the back streets.

You should be able to park up somewhere on a sunday ok, if you drive along parkhurst rd passed the scala [comeing from kingscross] turn left two or three turnings down and have a mooch about there and you should find somewhere there maybe on a sinlge yellow or a p.d bay which are mostly free on a sunday, but check times to be sure, just be prepared to look about a bit, but when i go up the angel on a sunday i normally dont find it too much of a problem.
?"By the beard of Zeus"