Main Menu

3RP

Started by gr8gonzo, May 06, 2009, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

I got a leaflet with some IB September tour dates at the Wishbone Ash gig last Friday, but I'm afraid I can't remember any details. Sorry about that!  :(

Incidentally, I'm giving The Big Lad In The Windmill an all-time second listen after being addicted to The Tall Ships for months. I had it on vinyl, but had passed it on (Ultimate regret  :cry: ) so it's nice to hear it again. And I've known Calling All The Heroes for as long as I can remember. Love it.  8-)

catherine

Gosh, 3RP does look rather wonderful on the 8th August. Sadly I don't think I'll be permitted to abandon the family in the midst of the summer holidays, even for such a glorious night with 2 amazing bands.  :(

Brom

Quote from: "catherine"Gosh, 3RP does look rather wonderful on the 8th August. Sadly I don't think I'll be permitted to abandon the family in the midst of the summer holidays, even for such a glorious night with 2 amazing bands.  :(

How about IB at The Stables in MK on the 22nd Sept Catherine?? It's a superb venue if you haven't been I'll definitely be there seeing that it's almost closer to here than Sainsbury's!  ;)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

catherine

Quote from: "Brom"How about IB at The Stables in MK on the 22nd Sept Catherine?? It's a superb venue if you haven't been I'll definitely be there seeing that it's almost closer to here than Sainsbury's!  ;)

Got my ticket for that one already!