JOHN MITCHELL,JOHN BECK & OTHER ADVENTURES!!!

Started by Twang, May 12, 2010, 03:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twang

JOHN MITCHELL & JOHN BECK will play on Saturday 12th June as part of Matt Fest 2!! Needless to say I'm very excited about this. Hope you can support this. I should have the full sexy line up announced later this week. PROG+BBQ+BEER=GOOD TIMES!! Football nutters will be happy to know that there will be 2 screens showing the game of two halves. One will be in the middle bar & the other in the bar that cannot be named, the one we have to drag artists out of to get them on stage. :D

Here are all the confirmed shows. There are others but I'm not allowed to announce them yet. ;)

SAT 22nd MAY PALLAS Plus Special Guests ALSO EDEN £10ADV
NEW SINGER NEW ALBUM SHOW!

SAT 12th JUNE ...MATT FEST 2! PROG,BEER BBQ & MISPLACED SAUSAGES £12ADV DOORS 2PM
JOHN BECK,JOHN MITCHELL (IT BITES, FROST*, KINO) + CREDO + MORE ........ To be announced  ;)

SAT 26th JUNE CRIMSON SKY, TIM BURNESS £10ADV

FRI 23rd JULY THE REASONING HIGHWAY TO HIGH VOLTAGE FEST WARM UP SHOW!! Plus Special guests £7.50 ADV SPECIAL PRICE!!

SAT 31st JULY LEE ABRAHAM & IO EARTH £10ADV

SAT 11th SEPT SOLSTICE Plus Special Guests CREDO £10 ADV

SAT 18th SEPT HAZE,MOTHER BLACK CAP £10ADV

SAT 24th OCT GUY MANNING £10ADV

SAT 11th DEC TOUCHSTONE Plus Very Special Guests TINYFISH £10ADV

A very Special show in August will be announced at rthe end of May! Keep checking here and www.houseofprogression.com for details

All tickets available now phone 0208 546 3516 credit card orders welcome or pop into the venue and pick them up.

Phrog

I had to do a double-take there, for a moment I thought you said you had a bar for Drag Artists! That would give new meaning to the promise of 'misplaced sausages'...

:mrgreen:

Twang

Quote from: "Phrog"I had to do a double-take there, for a moment I thought you said you had a bar for Drag Artists! That would give new meaning to the promise of 'misplaced sausages'...

:mrgreen:

Knowing us, anything is possible  :lol:

Twang

I'm very chuffed (That word is not used enough) that DEC will join our Fest on June 12th. That's AWESOME! (That word is over used)

Pedro

Ooh...is that acoustic Dec or Dec+Band? Either would be awesome.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Dec

Hi - it's just me, my keyboard & acoustic. Looking forward to it. Should be a lot of fun

xx

rogerg

Quote from: "Dec"Hi - it's just me, my keyboard & acoustic. Looking forward to it. Should be a lot of fun

xx

hi, Dec!  ((hug))

awesome!  any chance this will be recorded?

Twang

I checked out the Destroy all Monsters page and the samples are amazing!!!!

gr8gonzo

Cool! I've also been enjoying the samples and await pre-order instructions.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Twang

Hi all,

I have the greatest of plessure in announcing MATT FEST2! THE LINE UP REVEALED! :D

JOHN BECK & JOHN MITCHELL (IT BITES,FROST*, KINO) 8-)

GARY CHANDLER & STEVE THORNE (JADIS, SOLO) 8-)

DEC BURKE (DESTROY ALL MONSTERS, FROST*, EX DARWIN'S RADIO) 8-)

MATT STEVENS (Very cool, imagine Robert Fripp & Tom Verlaine having a jam) 8-)

plus 1 other to be confirmed. :lol:

DOORS 2pm. First act 2.30-3pm. £12 ADV ON SALE NOW! :D

A show of 2 halves. To enable anyone who wants to see England play a game of footie with those lovely U.S.A. people. You may wish to bring an orange for half time. :idea:

SATURDAY 12th JUNE MATT FEST 2 PROG+BEER+BBQ & MISPLACED SAUSAGES = PROG FEST! :twisted:

AT THE PEEL THE HOUSE OF PROGRESSION!  :D

catherine

Twang, you've got to post the picture to the forum so everyone can see those misplaced sausages...

Twang

MISPLACED SAUSAGES (Your wish is my command) :D

rogerg

Twang

MATT FEST TIMES SATURDAY 12th JUNE

DOORS 2PM

CONCRETE LAKE 3.00-3.45PM

MATT STEVENS 4.15-5PM

DEC BURKE 5.15- 6PM

GARY CHANDLER & STEVE THORNE 6.15-7.15PM

BREAK FOR FOOTIE AT 7.30PM

JOHN BECK & JOHN MITCHELL (HEADLINE TILL 11.00 OR 11.15PM)

Twang