Trying to buy EIMA..

Started by ViperK88, November 10, 2008, 06:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

progbitch

I've been trying for a week to order the disc as well. Each time it just errors on me.

I don't suppose JJJ could pop a couple in his bag for Aschaffenberg. I can't wait till December.

Cheers

Pol

ViperK88

I dont have funds in my account, but it should still pull from my checking because thats what it is linked to

J Jonah Jameson

According to Deno:

"OK, if you have only just joined paypal then the problem will be that you need to verify your account with them to make it fully functional. This can take a few days and then when it is fully up and running you can associate your credit card with the paypal account and make purchases via that."

I'll try to bring some regulars to Germany.  Not sure if iQ will let me sell them, but if not, search me out...

JJJ

ViperK88

Hm..Ive had my paypal for ages.  Maybe I will just move funds into it

J Jonah Jameson

Let me know if that sorts it.

JJJ

progbitch

Likewise, been using paypal on and off for a good number of years. I'll grab one from you at Aschaff if you'd be so kind. BTW I am that well known ligger Polly P under another alias just in case you were wondering.

J Jonah Jameson

Aha, Polly, there you are! It's you!

See you next weekend.

JJJ

ViperK88

The funds should be in my account on the 17th..the day the CD comes out.  I can still order the special edition signed CD then too right?