Cocoon! Debut album from Tiger Moth Tales! Out Now!!

Started by tigermoth, November 27, 2014, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

Thank you Jake. Yes I agree digital and mp3 certainly has it's advantages. Hope you enjoy Cocoon when you get to hear it. Lol

tigermoth

Hello all. Couple of bits of news from the Mothster. If you're up for it tonight I'll be interviewed live on the House of Prog by the Prog Doctor himself, Marty Dorfman! He plans to play the Tiger Moth Tales album Cocoon in it's entirety, and inbetween tracks we'll be chatting about the album. I must try to be articuliculate. :) If you're at home and you fancy it you can catch the show live over at: www.houseofprog.org Starts at 8, UK time. Also, I'm very happy and humbled to announce that Cocoon appears in the latest issue of Classic Rock Society magazine. Here's a photo: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14720207/CRS%20Cocoon%20Photo.jpg Thanks to everyone here for your generous support. :)

tigermoth

Oh lord I've messed up. Many apologies. I got the time wrong for the House Of Prog thing tonight. It's 8 PM EST, which is 1 PM in the UK. Looks like I need to get the coffee on. I don't expect you chaps in england to be sat there with match sticks in your eyes waiting for the show to start, so I will let you know about their podcast, or just make my own recording to put on soundcloud. If you are in America or just awake :) please do join us at www.houseofprog.org/ Thanks and sorry again for my mistake.

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on January 16, 2015, 05:33:42 PM
which is 1 PM in the UK. Looks like I need to get the coffee on. I don't expect you chaps in england to be sat there with match sticks in your eyes waiting for the show to start, Thanks and sorry again for my mistake.
That's not matchstick time  :)
I used to have a signature

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

tigermoth

I think they must be. Just in case you didn't catch the show, or for some strange reason you want to hear me babbling on, here's just the interview without all the music.
https://soundcloud.com/tiger-moth-tales/house-of-prog-tiger-moth-tales-interview
Hope you enjoy folks, and many thanks to House Of Prog.

Mikey

Now that's what I call an interview.
When I first saw it I thought the tracks had been left in.

tigermoth

Mikey

tigermoth

Ah, well in that case, thank you. I'm glad you appreciated my well chosen words. Lol

Mikey

Quote from: tigermoth on January 23, 2015, 05:53:48 PM
Ah, well in that case, thank you. I'm glad you appreciated my well chosen words. Lol
Interviews these days are just plug, plug, plug with little of interest.
Yes you were talking about the album and therefore plugging it, but it was a damn sight more than that  8) 8)

sawtooth

Ooooh you don't half go on, Pete!
Only kidding mate -  it was an epic interview in more ways than one, full of little insights into the album, delivered in your usual modest, self deprecating manner.  Bloody well done you!  :)

tigermoth

Cheers Squarewave. Oh, wrong guy, sorry. Thanks mate, high time we had a chinwag don't you reckon.

tigermoth

Hi there, Entomologists. Just to let yall know, tonight I'm doing an interview on a prog show called "The Last Outpost", on the British station Harborough FM. It's a two hour show starting at 10PM UK time. Don't worry, the interview won't be that long. If you want to tune in to the show you can do so here: http://icy-e-03-boh.sharp-stream.com/harboroughfm.mp3 Should be a great show anyway. Looking forward to it. Cheers chaps. 5 PM EST. Crap, not long. Lol

Mikey