2 j's and an A NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Started by Twang, August 20, 2009, 04:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

Come play at our Uni, we have a spiffing new auditorium of a venue and you're pretty close to London.

Though in that case why not just play london rather than a student union gig xD

turbo

Quote from: "SerFox"Come play at our Uni, we have a spiffing new auditorium of a venue and you're pretty close to London.

Though in that case why not just play london rather than a student union gig xD
The islington Carling academy bar is a nice venue its upstairs from the main hall and is quite small which seems to be what jem is looking for also  its just up the road from me   :lol:
?"By the beard of Zeus"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "Bopman"Jem, would love to see you play Cardiff again. Can I suggest a possible venue, The Globe.
http://www.theglobecardiff.com/
Great place for an intimate gig and very similar in atmosphere to the sadly missed 'The Point'.

I've had my eye on that place, we'd LOVE to play there and are trying to make it happen.  :D

Already have one gig to photograph at The Globe in November hope you can make it two :D

Drarok

Quote from: "Jem"We're also trying to fit a couple of other shows in around this time, hopefully in Wales and in the Midlands somewhere.
Midlands, please! :D

D S

Quote from: "Jem"Depending on how these first 3 shows are received, we might do some more later on to try and reach the outlying parts of the UK that normally get overlooked, but we'll see how we go to start with.
Go on, play Glasgow or Edinburgh - you know you want to!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Jem

I do actually, it's merely a question of supply and demand.  ;)

Pedro

I guess that just demanding the supply is not enough!  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

Tinyfish have confirmed that they will be able to support on the rescheduled date of the 7th of November :D

Tricky

Are tickets still available?
Thanks to the delay caused by Jem's baseball incident, I can make it in November  :D

(and bloomin 'eck, there's a lot of catching up to do after a month away :!: )
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

catherine

Mouse

Eek, the temptation! But the funds! Will the funds allow?  :?

Ash

C'mon Mouse!   You can live on value beans next term  :)
Ash
xxx

Jothiepoos

Hi Twang,
It's probable that I've cocked this up again and missed out on getting tickets for 2 J's and an A on 7th November since I was not sure if this gig would be completely cancelled to Mr Godfrey's War Wound.
Are there any left and what is the ostensible damage if so?
The Cockup Kid,
Jothiepoos :?:

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Jothiepoos"Hi Twang,
It's probable that I've cocked this up again and missed out on getting tickets for 2 J's and an A on 7th November since I was not sure if this gig would be completely cancelled to Mr Godfrey's War Wound.
Are there any left and what is the ostensible damage if so?
The Cockup Kid,
Jothiepoos :?:

I spoke to Twang yesterday and tickets are still available for £10

RacingHippo

Ticket purchased.
No idea where I'm staying or how I'm getting there, but I'm coming, dammit!!
* May contain nuts.