Jem meets JR Vid??

Started by danofmayz, February 08, 2012, 12:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danofmayz

Forgive me if I've missed something but, any ideas where the Jem meets Jordan Rudess video has gone? It seemed to have vanished a while ago on planetfrost.
Follow me on Twitter! //http://twitter.com/danmvalverde @danmvalverde

E.S.

It must have been gone for quite some time, I've never seen it online. But it's on the TPE DVD, them jamming on an iPhone.

While we're talking about it, what happened to the Prophet 5 video? I saw that years ago, and it was hilarious.

danofmayz

Quote from: "E.S."It must have been gone for quite some time, I've never seen it online. But it's on the TPE DVD, them jamming on an iPhone.

While we're talking about it, what happened to the Prophet 5 video? I saw that years ago, and it was hilarious.

Yeah that's the one. Not sure about the Prophet 5 video  :?:
Follow me on Twitter! //http://twitter.com/danmvalverde @danmvalverde

Pedro

I think the TPE Frost* Report was meant to be exclusive to the DVD.
Prophet 5 video. Not sure I recall that.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

JakeWorrell

Was the prophet 5 video the one where Jem demonstrated the tuning issues associated with vintage hardware?

I vaguely remember that video either being in Drarok's hoard or linked directly from the blog. It was never on the youtube channel from what i can remember.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

owen

It was in Rudess' website but it's been taken down :cry:

E.S.

If I remember correctly, he pissed off a lot of synth geeks with that vid because they took it seriously. I found it via some other site, where the non Frost*ies lurk and talk about oscillators and how everything modern is so horrible. Could have been the KVR forums or Geartwatz.

Anyway, it was funny. :)

owen

My favourite bit is the polite look that JR gives when he hears NDV has only got 2 days of actual rehearsals. I would have loved to have seen what it would have looked like if he had known JM was only there for the last one!