The Dividing Line

Started by amazingwilf, February 04, 2010, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ich_bin_besser

Reply from Shawn Bishop:
QuoteI would say that's not outside the realm of possibility. :)  Keep your eyes on the event archives page in the next week or so.

8-)
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

gr8gonzo

It's highly likely I'll be in attendance for the TDL chat, as it'll be 10:30pm here and all others in the gonzo household will be fast asleep or drugged into silence.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

sawtooth

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"It's highly likely I'll be in attendance for the TDL chat, as it'll be 10:30pm here and all others in the gonzo household will be fast asleep or drugged into silence.

For me Gonzo, you provided the best and silliest quote of the night on the chat. Someone on commenting whilst hearing TDL said 'I need to change my panties'.

To which Gonzo replied 'I need to put on panties, then change them'

I'm still giggling.
And stunned at TDL. Bloody Brilliant  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

gr8gonzo

Heh.  :D  Thanks. Absolutely stunning, that.

tomskerous

I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Fogeyspasm

Arghhhhh..............................I missed it!...........................
Just split from my partner a couple of weeks ago after 20 years, very amicable split mind, and the girls from work took me round town on the lash (i know its a hard job but someones got to do it)
You know when theres something niggling you at the back of your mind like did i remember to lock the door, switch off the tv etc. Well thats reminded me what the significance of last night was. I knew therte was something important but couldn't remember what-DOH!
Will have to catch up on it when the archive is posted up :D
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Brom

Too much going on in Bromlife to warrant a late nite session. Sounds like it was just what the Frostie ordered. Congrats to all involved.  :D

Now.... when and where can I get to hear it?
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Pedro

There will be an archive of the whole segment available from TDLBN's website when they can get to do it
As you can imagine, there's quite a bit to do after a 10-hour multi-source streamed extravaganza like that!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

RacingHippo

Remembering wasn't a problem here.
But the fact that I had family round the following day and being comatose in my bed in the morning when I should have been tidying/cleaning the house would have probably led me to becoming permanently comatose.
Boy, was I tempted though.
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Word from the Amazing Wilf is that The Dividing Line will be the opening track on next weekend's episode of The European Perspective, so those who missed it (and those like me who are desperate to hear it again!) can hear it then.  :D

gr8gonzo

Looking forward to hearing it again!!

amazingwilf

incidentally, I'm not actually that amazing. But it's fun to dream :)
David \'Wilf\' Elliott
Listen to The European Perspective...the only progressive rock radio show made with the goodness of analogue cheese
http]

johninblack

The mp3 of the whole Frost* section is up on their site now.

The new song? Oh my fucking god! When Jem said it was bonkers he forgot to mention what a piece of inspired genius it is. Not that I'm biased or anything like that. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"The mp3 of the whole Frost* section is up on their site now.

The new song? Oh my fucking god! When Jem said it was bonkers he forgot to mention what a piece of inspired genius it is. Not that I'm biased or anything like that. :D

http://www.thedividingline.com/archives.html

downloading now!