sorry but need to moan

Started by AllanM, January 11, 2009, 03:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanM

Hi Jem, Just bought mp3 of milliontown F**king great. watched you,s at Arches Glasgow supporting Spock,s not Kissing arse here but Frost had better sound on night and you,s blew them of the stage  :D > typical scot now few moans. Pre ordered Experience as signed albumn not signed :cry: . On Dvd which rocks Glasgow is not in  BLOODY ENGLAND.
And how the hell do I get the instrumental MP3 version of the disc computer can,t find it in index. Other than that Loved the albumn and when U coming to Glasgow as Headline band looking forward to seeing John in march wit It Bites. Cheers hope to here soon. Allanm :mrgreen:
Mine,s a pint

Jem

Hello mate.

First off, apologies about the CD. If you PM JJ, he might be able to help, I'm sure we can sort something out about getting you a signed copy. Fret not.

As for Glasgow being in England, where does it say that?  We don't tolerate such crass geographical blunders here!! ;)

We'll need a scapegoat obviously, so I propose a ban on gigging for Andy. That'll teach him! :lol:

Seriously though, sorry about the CD.

J

catherine

My boys and I noticed that Glasgow was in England as we were watching the DVD. It's in the tour reports section. One of them comes from "Glasgow, England".

D S

Frost* will just need to play in Glasgow, Scotland, again shortly to make amends...  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Dave M

Quote from: "D S"Frost* will just need to play in Glasgow, Scotland, again shortly to make amends...  ;)

Well it will have to be done using Jem's TR 808 !  .. I think that would be a test for it (and Jems programming skills) .... :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

johninblack

Quote from: "D S"Frost* will just need to play in Glasgow, Scotland, again shortly to make amends...  ;)
Oh! Great come back! :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

catherine

Given the number of East Anglians in the forum, I'd say that Frost* should do an East Anglia gig as well. Please??

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"Given the number of East Anglians in the forum, I'd say that Frost* should do an East Anglia gig as well. Please??

But where in EA? it's quite a large lump of the country.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Bert

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "catherine"Given the number of East Anglians in the forum, I'd say that Frost* should do an East Anglia gig as well. Please??

But where in EA? it's quite a large lump of the country.

Cambridge Junction ?

Norwich Waterfront ?

Arts Centre ?

My front room  :D ?
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

johninblack

To be blunt Norwich would be utterly fantastic and for the band probably suicide, unless they want to play to a near empty venue. The fact remains that Norwich is a bastard to get to from the North and West and still over 100 miles from London. So the gig would be mostly reliant on local support and unfortunately I can't see that happening.
I would think the best location would probably be Cambridge or Northampton, that sort of area.
Having said that If Norwich were to happen.....Fan-bloody-tastic.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Norwich is good for me, my Dad lives near Norwich! (Although I think the Old Duffer's brain would not be able to cope with a band like Frost*. Too many notes...  :) )

Bert

Quote from: "Mouse"Norwich is good for me, my Dad lives near Norwich!

Cool  :D

So, c'mon EA Frosties (+ those with an EA conection) how do we make this happen ?   :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Mouse

Quote from: "Bert"So, c'mon EA Frosties (+ those with an EA conection) how do we make this happen ?   :D

Biscuit Traps. Lots of them. Lots more biscuits and cups of tea. And guns.  :shock:

There's only five of 'em, we outnumber them!  ;)

Nellie

Quote from: "Mouse"Norwich is good for me, my Dad lives near Norwich! (Although I think the Old Duffer's brain would not be able to cope with a band like Frost*. Too many notes... :) )
I bet you dad is about the same age as alot of there ere Frost*ies. You'd better watch out little mouse :twisted:
It's in the post!

johninblack

Quote from: "Bert"
Quote from: "Mouse"Norwich is good for me, my Dad lives near Norwich!

Cool  :D

So, c'mon EA Frosties (+ those with an EA conection) how do we make this happen ?   :D

Any one got a big pile o' cash they don't want?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"