New forum : Comments and questions

Started by Pedro, March 29, 2010, 03:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deno

OK, had a look at the list.

I'm using Firefox on Mac, no probs whatsoever. Don't know what to say about Chrome 'cos I really don't want to install that. Looks like some people are OK with it though?

Haven't been able to replicate the slow forum symptoms. Tried IE, Safari, Firefox on both Mac and PC. This is the default theme for PHPBB3 so really it should have lesser display problems that the last forum which used a 3rd party theme.

Don't know what to say about the random logging out. Is that still a problem for some?

Multi Quote? I'll look into the MOD.

Dene

gr8gonzo

I still have occasional random logouts just clicking from board to board. Oh, and the extra fun "fine until you click Submit logout." It doesn't do it nearly as much as the prior forum, though. Just a minor nuisance.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Bokkie

the automatically login still does not seem to work for me. Maybe its my box? (osx 10.5.8/safari & firefox)
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

rogerg

Quote from: "Claudio"Don't forget that you need to sign on at this address: http://www.frost-music.co-uk/frosties  ;)

I have found that the frost-music.co-uk address is blocked by my school's filter, but I can get in with the old frostmusic.com url.  logging in everytime is a small price to pay for access!

Claudio

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Claudio"Don't forget that you need to sign on at this address: http://www.frost-music.co-uk/frosties  ;)

I have found that the frost-music.co-uk address is blocked by my school's filter, but I can get in with the old frostmusic.com url.  logging in everytime is a small price to pay for access!

You're a lucky man!! Because I can't login at frostmusic.net with Chrome, but I can with Firefox. I don't know why could this happens

So, for everyone, this is my veredict:
Ubuntu w/ Chrome @ frostmusic.net/frosties =  :(
Ubuntu w/ Firefox @ frostmusic.net/frosties = :)
Ubuntu w/ Chrome & Firefox @ frost-music.co.uk/frosties =  :D
Just FROST*