Frost* Christmas 2011 AGM - The Peel, Kingston. 16th Dec

Started by JakeWorrell, August 12, 2011, 09:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingForever

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Mikey

Right time to get organised.
Anyone still wanting a couple of tickets let me know. Only if you haven't previously said so.
I think everyone that I promised them to either can't go or already has some.
If there is anyone else, let me know which thread and page it was, as I currently have a taker for both tickets, but I need to make sure that I'm not letting anyone down.

ES, your's is in the bag. No problems.
I used to have a signature

Drarok

Quote from: "Twang"For pre Frost* Bevs The Peel will be open from Noon  :D  on Friday's. Which is nice.
Oh, bother!

I've got to try to limit my alcohol consumption so I can remember the gig; you're not making this easy! :lol:

Edit: Not sure if it was you, Twang, that I spoke to, but I was "promised" (my words, not yours/theirs) an email confirmation. Didn't receive one, just a verbal one whilst paying on the phone. Slightly concerned I may not actually have tickets when I think I do without some kind of textual confirmation.

E.S.

Drinking from noon until the gig starts? That's hard core.  :mrgreen:

I plan to remember the gig too, and to spend the first part of the day on shopping and sightseeing, never been in London before. And sample some of the local restaurants.

turbo

Quote from: "E.S."Drinking from noon until the gig starts? That's hard core.  :mrgreen:

I plan to remember the gig too, and to spend the first part of the day on shopping and sightseeing, never been in London before. And sample some of the local restaurants.
Londonish i suppose.  :)
?"By the beard of Zeus"

E.S.

Twang

Quote from: "E.S."Drinking from noon until the gig starts? That's hard core.  :mrgreen:

Well I didn't actually mean drink from Noon till the gig! :shock:  :shock: That would be very silly. (Unless the Earth is about to explode to make way for a Hyper By pass of course, then, well drink up the World's about to end.)

What I mean't was the bar is open from Noon, ergo it will be open all afternoon, evening, night, eternity.........Unless the World ends of course and then none of it is my problem. :D

Oh and what's all this about fish? I never got any free fish!! :evil:

Ash

Have booked a days leave - hopefully it will be approved but as my manager doesn't work Fridays it is always hard to get Fridays off.  This is not for drinking all day at The Peel....
Ash
xxx

johninblack

Quote from: "Ash"This is not for drinking all day at The Peel....
Really? You expect us to believe that?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Ash

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Ash"This is not for drinking all day at The Peel....
Really? You expect us to believe that?

:lol:

As much as I would like to, I am planning to do Christmas shopping in the morning, then as it is the last day of term will go and pick daughter up from school and then not sure what until husband gets home so that I can finally go out.  I will probably end up being there normal time, around 7.30  :roll:
Ash
xxx

Mouse

You'll probably have a lot of catching up to do with the drinks by that time. We could line them up along the bar for you.  ;)

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

E.S.

Oooh, it is.  :D
I'm already getting excited. Just waiting to get on the plane.

1812Alex

I'm a bit of a newbie to the wonderful world of Frost. Bit gutted that the gig is sold out according to the Peel website, is there any source for tickets that anyone knows of?

D S

Quote from: "1812Alex"I'm a bit of a newbie to the wonderful world of Frost. Bit gutted that the gig is sold out according to the Peel website, is there any source for tickets that anyone knows of?
Just this one!  ;) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2796
PS - welcome!  Favourite biscuit?
Come on, you\'re a lion!