Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

A dog?

Barking?

In Hyperventilate?

Hang on..........
I used to have a signature

Trapezium Artist

I was going to go all TA on the reversal of the cover picture, sure that the door handle would now be on the wrong side.

But from what I can establish from Ye Olde Internette, it would seem as though the common K6 edition of Sir Giles Gilbert Scott's iconic design comes in both handednesses of doors, apparently. See, for example:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lightmatter_phonebooths.jpg
(why won't that image show here on the forum?)

Bah, foiled again   >:(

[** Edit: image magicked by a hippo **]

[** Edit: hmmm, you're a better man than me, even if you're a hippo  :P]

owen

I thought arch-villains were supposed to say "Curses! Foiled again!"? Or are you not there, yet? ;)

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: owen on August 01, 2013, 08:55:55 AM
I thought arch-villains were supposed to say "Curses! Foiled again!"? Or are you not there, yet? ;)

Correct; I'm more of an awning or garden arbour sort of villain; I'll find myself an arch to stand under later ...  8)

rogerg

owen

There's a load more stuff in the right handed box, I notice. Left handed discrimination. There should be a law >:(

D S

Doh! Am I the only one who hadn't realised that there was a bonus Frost* report included with the Bandcamp bundle?  :o :-[  Just found it by accident and very good it is too.  Looking forward to the DVD now.  8)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

D S

Quote from: JakeWorrell on November 09, 2013, 01:44:53 PM
Quote from: D S on November 09, 2013, 12:54:23 PMLooking forward to the DVD now.  8)

You weren't before?? ;)
My mistake - looking forward to the DVD even more now!  ;D
Any news on when the DVD is likely to be ready?  Last I'd heard they were hopeful for a release before Christmas but that is creeping up on us at a scary rate already...
Come on, you\'re a lion!

JakeWorrell

I think ever since the hacking incident it's difficult to know when things will happen. It was probably a blessing in disguise from Jem's point of view though, peace at last! ;D
"The longer the note, the more dread."