John & Jem. A House Concert. Sat. 2nd March 2013

Started by MrPaulBrewer, January 14, 2012, 11:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyn

Quote from: "MrPaulBrewer"
Quote from: "lyn"(camp out in MrPaulBrewsters garden, or Tesco car park?)..., hope things work out and eveyone else from home with tickets somehow turn up... offer friday night pre-gig services to MrPaulBrewster (markerpen and sticky labels etc... just like a conference! or whatever (within reason) ) to alleviate tedium of being marooned... Some dilemma huh, what d'ja think?
Another time Lyn & that would've been fun (& most helpful). Sadly, i'm all booked up until after the gig now :-(

No worries - I'm only up to spending one night a week in the soulless hotel bar... it's more fun to sit in traffic on the road to hell so I'm heading home on Friday night anyway!
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

MrPaulBrewer

Wonder how many of these from the Twats In Hats first ever performance will get played on Saturday....:-

Remember?:-
Wires
(Athlete cover)
Somebody Loves You
(Nik Kershaw cover)
Ordinary World
(Duran Duran cover)
The Forget You Song
(Frost* cover)
Don't You Want Me
(The Human League cover)
Losers' Day Parade
(Kino cover)

Pedro

I'm hoping for the next instalment in the "John and the Waitress" saga.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Don't suppose anyone's taking their mobile broadcast suite along so we can all watch on the the net in full HD, live as it happens?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

sawtooth

Quote from: "johninblack"Don't suppose anyone's taking their mobile broadcast suite along so we can all watch on the the net in full HD, live as it happens?

Seconded! :)

E.S.

Quote from: "sawtooth"
Quote from: "johninblack"Don't suppose anyone's taking their mobile broadcast suite along so we can all watch on the the net in full HD, live as it happens?

Thirdeded. :)

MrPaulBrewer

I'll be tweeting a few pics where possible, as i'm sure will John & Jem. Will that suffice?
 :)

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."
Quote from: "sawtooth"

Thirdeded. :)
Pedders, you need an upgrade ;)
I used to have a signature

Ash

Who is staying at the travelodge and if you are, what time are you getting there?  I know there are nibbles but wondered if anyone was eating first?
Ash
xxx

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Ash"Who is staying at the travelodge and if you are, what time are you getting there?  I know there are nibbles but wondered if anyone was eating first?

I'll be in a local B&B, but could be up for something to eat beforehand. Any ideas?

Pedro

We're at the Gravelodge but not sure what time we will arrive.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

lyn

If you have wheels then The New Forest at the railway station car park at Ashurst is Ok for pub food. On the A35 (?) towards Lyndhurst ( keep going after the very similar sounding `new forest inn`...which faces the main road -I've never stopped there).
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

L33VEY

With much regret, ticket 16 won't be coming tonight.  I haven't been 100% since Frost*Bites when I picked up a virus which took weeks to subside.  This has been replaced by flu in the last week and with the antibiotics yet to kick in, I would be coughing and spluttering throughout tonight's performance, which isn't fair on J&J or the other 39 good souls.

So in the small chance that there's someone close to Canterbury who can come and collect ticket 16 and have a great evening...   :)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mikey

Quote from: "L33VEY"With much regret, ticket 16 won't be coming tonight.  I haven't been 100% since Frost*Bites when I picked up a virus which took weeks to subside.  This has been replaced by flu in the last week and with the antibiotics yet to kick in, I would be coughing and spluttering throughout tonight's performance, which isn't fair on J&J or the other 39 good souls.

So in the small chance that there's someone close to Canterbury who can come and collect ticket 16 and have a great evening...   :)
Hmmm

Dewsbury......Canterbury.......Gig..........Home, if only I wasn't looking after the kids
I used to have a signature

Ash

Ash
xxx