Gamers be where are you?

Started by El_Mayonnaise, August 01, 2010, 07:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

ooh, a PS1 emulator!  now that's an idea....  Crash Team Racing, here I come!

namister

Hi all

MMO Addict here

5 years WOW, cant wait for Catyclysm.

Currently playing AOC, Fallen Earth and Lego Universe (Beta, which is very good oops NDA shhhhhh)

Being playing MMOs for many moons, looking forward to

FFxIV
Tera Online ( This looks so special and has no grind)
Secret World
Guild wars to sounds funky

List I have played

Everquest
Everquest 2(going Free to Play)
Aion
Lord of the rings (going Free to Play)
Dungeons and dragons (Both Free and subs)
Star Trek online
Eve Online (most tedious game I have ever played)
Warhammer Online
Tabula Rasa (I cried when this was pulled)
Hellgate London (This should have ruled)
Guild Wars alll varieties
City of heroes . villains
Chanpions Online

And many more

MikeEvs

PS3 Owner don't have that many games but have finished Grand Theft Auto 4 + Ballad of Gay Tony + The Lost & Damned, Have finished both Assassins Creed games and I play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online

OlliR

PS3 guy over here. Although it hasn't got much love lately. I've mostly been playing NHL 10 lately. I think the two games I played through last were Metal gear solid 4, which was bloody marvelous and Ghostbusters, which was bloody marvelous also and a fine sequel to the movies :D.
My desparate cry for attention, //http://www.soundcloud.com/ollipr

Mouse

Quote from: "OlliR"I've mostly been playing NHL 10 lately.

Need. But 11's out next month, so I might wait...  :)

OlliR

Quote from: "Mouse"

Did not know that. I just bought 10 like a month ago, but since i almost only play it online with my friend i'm not in a hurry to get 11.

Tricky

I used to enjoy fragging in BF2, but the trouble was it mostly me getting fragged  :x
Shooters aren't really for the senior players... the twitch reflex has gone.
Now I mostly enjoy RPGs which I can take at my own pace: Fallout3, Mass Effect, Dragon Age - but I've never tried MMORPGs, although free-to-play LOTRO might tempt me.
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

MikeEvs

Quote from: "OlliR"

Did not know that. I just bought 10 like a month ago, but since i almost only play it online with my friend i'm not in a hurry to get 11.

I really want to be good at NHL games but I've played the demo and I suck which kind of spoils the enjoyment of it for me :oops:

RacingHippo

Quote from: "namister"Currently playing ... Lego Universe (Beta, which is very good oops NDA shhhhhh)
Ain't it just? Wish I could find that last pirate barrel though.....

Look out for Spodtwistle (me) or Flippynickaz (Pygmy Hippo) in-game :)
* May contain nuts.

OlliR

Quote from: "MikeEvs"

I really want to be good at NHL games but I've played the demo and I suck which kind of spoils the enjoyment of it for me :oops:

I can certainly relate to that. I used be to good with the earlier versions until they made the controls much more involved and complicated.  I gave up with Fifa 10 after a few weeks because i just couldn't get a break with it and i was too proud to play with the easiest difficulty level  :D . But it is still great fun to have a few beers and play a few rounds of Fifa or NHL with friends.

MikeEvs

I can certainly relate to that. I used be to good with the earlier versions until they made the controls much more involved and complicated.  I gave up with Fifa 10 after a few weeks because i just couldn't get a break with it and i was too proud to play with the easiest difficulty level  :D . But it is still great fun to have a few beers and play a few rounds of Fifa or NHL with friends.

I may give the demo another go and see if I improve but a lot of games coming up the rest of the year that I really want.  I'm getting impatient for Mafia 2, the first Mafia is the best game I ever played on the PC and I really hope Mafia 2 lives up to it.  Then there's Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops and Gran Turismo 5 all due before the end of the year

rogerg

MikeEvs

Quote from: "rogerg"have you seen this?

zowie!

Trying to watching but our internet connection in work is a bit crap to say the least

rogerg

zowie!

Trying to watching but our internet connection in work is a bit crap to say the least

yeah, I had that same trouble!  it's a big movie!

MikeEvs

Quote from: "rogerg"

zowie!

yeah, I had that same trouble!  it's a big movie!

It's just about done buffering so I'll watch it now