And the DVD IS HERE!!!

Started by DavSel, December 11, 2013, 12:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul S

Quote from: D S on December 30, 2013, 09:38:36 AM
There's always one who thinks they're being SO clever but just spoils things for everyone else... >:(
I couldn't find the offending video on YouTube with a quick search so it may have been withdrawn now. However, if it is still there, we should all bombard the idiot who put it up there with negative comments...

A whole bunch of us went on there last night and explained the error of his ways. Good to see its now been taken down
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move - DNA

owen

MikeEvs

He has deleted the video, his account and other videos are still there on youtube his twitter account is still there but his tweets are now protected.

DavSel

Definitely gutted at this news, and a bit of a bummer as I only got into this game about a couple of years ago. Certainly hope that things might change, but I can respect Jem's decision, can't blame the guy really!

Neilgwhite

It's been a while, but came back to say hello to a few peeps and lend my support to Frostie*land.

LOVING every bit of the new offering and as one who knows the heartache involved in getting a moving picture disc out to us, I can only say hip hip, hurray, hip hip hooray....

I sort of fell out with forums last year and dropped off an online cliff for a while, but the way Twitbook is going, might just be back with real people like you guys  ;)
Hello, is there anybody in there?............

L33VEY

Quote from: DavSel on December 30, 2013, 11:59:58 PM
Definitely gutted at this news, and a bit of a bummer as I only got into this game about a couple of years ago. Certainly hope that things might change, but I can respect Jem's decision, can't blame the guy really!

Is it the pre New Year alcohol talking, or is a new band already being brewed up on Twitter?   :o
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

rogerg

Does Jem have a new twitter?  I'm apparently missing some things...

nevermind, I found it.  ;)

DavSel

Quote from: L33VEY on December 31, 2013, 06:48:55 PM
Quote from: DavSel on December 30, 2013, 11:59:58 PM

Is it the pre New Year alcohol talking, or is a new band already being brewed up on Twitter?   :o

I did notice this! Though I'm too hungover to think about it atm :/

L33VEY

Quote from: MikeEvs on December 30, 2013, 05:51:46 PM
He has deleted the video, his account and other videos are still there on youtube his twitter account is still there but his tweets are now protected.

It seems that the "pirate" has apologised, blaming privacy settings - peace has returned...   :)
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

DavSel

Quote from: L33VEY on January 01, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

It seems that the "pirate" has apologised, blaming privacy settings - peace has returned...   :)

But does this mean that Frost* is back on or has Jem still canned it?

JakeWorrell

Quote from: DavSel on January 01, 2014, 07:35:32 PM
Quote from: L33VEY on January 01, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

But does this mean that Frost* is back on or has Jem still canned it?

I wouldn't worry too much about that personally, Jem was understandably quite upset at the time and the tweets regarding the video and frost being "canned" have been deleted. I think it was just a little bit of a blip, and normal scheduling will resume. Time will tell.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

E.S.

Everything else is up on Youtube as well. That hasn't stopped him yet. ;)

mr_john

Quote from: JakeWorrell on January 01, 2014, 08:36:27 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about that personally, Jem was understandably quite upset at the time and the tweets regarding the video and frost being "canned" have been deleted. I think it was just a little bit of a blip, and normal scheduling will resume. Time will tell.

This is good news.

Quote from: E.S. on January 01, 2014, 08:56:51 PMEverything else is up on Youtube as well. That hasn't stopped him yet. ;)

Exactly......

Wickerman

Haven't posted on here in ages, but just ordered the DVD so thought I'd say hi and share in my excitement, and then I see mutterings that Frost* may be no more... Say it ain't so!

Mikey

It ain't so

But only because you asked me to say it. :P

I would be in the Jake camp  :), but you never know >:(
I used to have a signature