Bestest Computer pic everest

Started by sawtooth, May 15, 2009, 02:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawtooth

While browsing through a Mac forum (yeah, nerdy, I know) I stumbled upon a thread where some numpty who owned a 17" Macbook Pro was asking other forum members to post in pictures of their 17" laptops (which out-geeks my nerdiness I reckon). God knows why, but his thread got quite a few replies.

Anyway, after a few pictures of similar Mac/Powerbooks, an HP or two and the odd Dell etc, some wag posts in with this picture of HIS 17" laptop:

My faith in humankind is restored.

Big Black Shed

It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Mouse

rogerg

catherine

Actually, if you look at the photo closely, it's not a 17" laptop, it's only 16 1/2"...

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

Quote from: "catherine"Actually, if you look at the photo closely, it's not a 17" laptop, it's only 16 1/2"...

Frankly, although i think it's a bit of a knee-jerk reaction, I have to admit your argument has legs.
>Thighs in exathperation< :roll:

RacingHippo

Tibia honest, as a rule, you don't really kneed one that big.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

It's in the post!

Tricky

No that's just parallax.  Or it could be a pair o' slacks.
 :roll:
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

rogerg

Quote from: "Nellie"Thighs matters.

Pa, tellus it ain't so!

(you know, of course, that I'm only going for the pun here, right?  no implications can be taken from my comment, right?  you know what I mean, right?)

Mouse

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Nellie"Thighs matters.

Pa, tellus it ain't so!

(you know, of course, that I'm only going for the pun here, right?  no implications can be taken from my comment, right?  you know what I mean, right?)

Right, Rog. Whatever you say, matey...  ;)