I'd like to announce......

Started by Blessed Dude, December 17, 2008, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammi

Quote...that my dad has eaten my biscuits once again :(

Mine always does that. :twisted:  :twisted:
I won\'t be the good for nothing  , I won\'t be the same old feeling, I won\'t be the one you turn to, I won\'t be the phase you go through.

landslug

Quote from: "Bert"I'd like to announce I just bumped into Rick Wakeman in a shop in Norwich.

True :shock:

I'd also like to announce that he is very tall, taller than me, and I'm 6'2" !

Sadly, I didn't ask him what his favourite "Weapon of Prog" is/was

I met Oliver at Rosfest, and he is quite tall as well (everyone is tall compared to me, though). Also a very nice young man, we had a nice brief chat about his set with Starcastle.

RWA

I hereby announce that my last nightshift is over in 45 min!

I'll be sleeping most of Christmas day. After that I'll just eat and drink a lot and watch some TV surrounded by my wife, son, dog and 4 cats.
All in all .... a perfect Christmas!  ;)

EVP

I'd like to announce that right now at 12:52 AM the winds outside are gusting
to around 65mph :shock:  My plastic trash can was about to fly gallantly away into
the dark night,but grabbed it just in time. The power has gone off and on twice now.
If it goes off again I'll be wrapping presents by candlelight.

and man I could go for a nice Frostie* beverage right now.

landslug

EVP, you're in Mexico if I remember correctly?

I'm in Watertown tonight listening to the same wind.. scary!

I hope tomorrow goes better for you.. I've got a case a Miller Light about an hour north of you, if you have a beverage emergency!   :shock:

keithd

I can announce that I polished off a whole bottle of Port last night  :shock:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

wickedwitch

i'd like to announce that the christmas pudding was more acloholic than i htought it would eb.

Lerxst

Can I announce my outlaws have arrived   :roll:

Time to get ratted me thinks....

oltranzista

I would like to announce that during the dinner I have reached the end of my stomach capacity.... BOOM
******** fresh and cold \":D\"

AnsOnkruid

...that there was too much turkey. I feel like I have eaten enough for the rest of my life... Blurp.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Geetar

I didn't know it was possible that so much chocolate could be eaten by so few children.

It reminds me of Blackadder: " How did you manage to get so much custard out of such a small cat?"
This space for sale.

johninblack

Quote from: "Lerxst"Can I announce my outlaws have arrived   :roll:

Time to get ratted me thinks....

Are they that bad?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

oltranzista

"...Soup! Soup! A tasty... Soup! Soup! A spicy, carrot and coriander..."
******** fresh and cold \":D\"

Mouse

I'd like to announce that my Christmas present of Frost* beanie and Milliontown T-shirt have gone down a real treat...  :D

EVP

Quote from: "landslug"EVP, you're in Mexico if I remember correctly?

I'm in Watertown tonight listening to the same wind.. scary!

I hope tomorrow goes better for you.. I've got a case a Miller Light about an hour north of you, if you have a beverage emergency!   :shock:

DOH!  Yeah still here in Mexico. I could imagine being due east of the lake those winds would have been even nastier! Luckily they died off by daybreak. I woke at 10 AM to more lake effect
that decided to park itself over Oswego County. Thankfully that didn't amount to any much
being a holiday.

Thanks for the beverage offer! Unfortunately due to some medication I'm currently taking
alcohol is a big no no :(  How was your Christmas up there yonder?