Scala - Video#3 - "The Speak & Spell Duel"

Started by Pedro, December 18, 2012, 01:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

800 people shout "Arse!" for a man playing an ironing board...it can only be The Frost* Speak&Spell Duel
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

YamahaSynth

Anyone notice how the speak & spell sounds like an electric TBE?

haha

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

E.S.

See, this is a good enough reason to keep flying over for these gigs. Where else would you get such quality entertainment? :D

johninblack

Quote from: "E.S."See, this is a good enough reason to keep flying over for these gigs. Where else would you get such quality entertainment? :D
Ah! So you intend to make a habit of it do you?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

ich_bin_besser

Was it "the" banana on stage or a different one??
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Againesis

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Was it "the" banana on stage or a different one??
Sadly it was a virgin 'nana (and it spent most of the evening in the bottom of the photography pit just out of my reach).  No sign of our travelling friend.  Jem did pause before the section in BLM though and told us to get out our bananary offerings...only to then look slightly disappointed in the poor turnout.
There are only 10 types of people]

E.S.

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "E.S."See, this is a good enough reason to keep flying over for these gigs. Where else would you get such quality entertainment? :D
Ah! So you intend to make a habit of it do you?
This is the second time, that means it is a habit. :)

lyn

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Was it "the" banana on stage or a different one??

La nana was in a pre-negotiated transit lounge, not reeling drunkenly between Frosties... for her own safety, in case of an unexpected landing (in beer, maybe)!
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

lyn

On a completely different tack, this video made me late for everything this morning!  Great fun tho, thx
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

1812Alex

Enormous thanks for posting this and hope there is more to come? Sadly I was there but couldn't see a bleeding thing stuck up in an ashtray behind two rows of the biggest fans! Even missed the first two songs queueing outside hence the reason couldn't get a good vantage point. Still wouldn't miss it for the world. :D

Mikey

I was right in front of Blunders for that duel....Epic, as he was all night
I used to have a signature