Everything Must GO! *** STARTS JULY 6TH ***

Started by Jem, June 15, 2009, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

If I were to acquire something others wished to have, I'd be up for, say, a sisterhood of the traveling frost*erisk backdrop, or what have you.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"If I were to acquire something others wished to have, I'd be up for, say, a sisterhood of the traveling frost*erisk backdrop, or what have you.

hey!  maybe a kind of "Flat Stanley" thing, where it gets sent all over, and people take pictures of it!  great idea, gonzo!   8-)

Dave M

Im ironing my crinkly fivers nice 'n flat in readiness ! :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

gareth

Got my paypal account sorted. Good to go sir!

EVP

I was going to settle for just the live cd, but the Pro tools sessions sounds fab  :D

landslug

I'd really like a Rosfest CD!

Is this all going to be up on ebay, or thru the store here?  
I'm confused!   :oops:

leelustig

I.... didn't even know there were new tour samplers. My mind is blown.
I've seen paupers as kings,
puppets on strings
dance for the children who stare
you must have seen them everywhere

Ecosse

Hurrah, a new T and the live sampler for me!

How about for things like the backdrop, the first £5 goes to Jem, thereafter, using the send it on/take a pic format, whoever gets it next puts another £5 towards a charity?
| Chris |
Twitter

ChrisX

Quote from: "Ecosse"Hurrah, a new T and the live sampler for me!

How about for things like the backdrop, the first £5 goes to Jem, thereafter, using the send it on/take a pic format, whoever gets it next puts another £5 towards a charity?

In the case of such an unique item like the backdrop or the Protools backup thing why not go and look for a really worthy charity and put the darn things up for auction with the proceeds going to that charity. I mean, if it is sold for just GBP 5.00 it just seems like a waste of an excellent opportunity.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Mouse

I'd love to get me grubby mits on the Pro Tools sessions, or one of them anyways.  :D  It's an interesting little concept we're all coming up with, isn't it? I'm all for the charity ideas, but I'm still a bit wary about PayPal. I'd be happy to order anything through the webshop, though.

You wouldn't get this sort of thing anywhere else, would you? I love the Frost*iverse!  :mrgreen:

ChrisX

Quote from: "Mouse"I'm all for the charity ideas, but I'm still a bit wary about PayPal. I'd be happy to order anything through the webshop, though.

I''d rather pay something through Paypal then through a site where I have to leave my cc details. I have used Paypal so often the past few years and never have encountered any problems.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

johninblack

Quote from: "ChrisX"
Quote from: "Ecosse"In the case of such an unique item like the backdrop or the Protools backup thing why not go and look for a really worthy charity and put the darn things up for auction with the proceeds going to that charity. I mean, if it is sold for just GBP 5.00 it just seems like a waste of an excellent opportunity.
I agree but the problem would be the time it would take to organise and run, mind you I'd happily do that if Jem was up for it.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

weezul

im well up for those pro tools back ups!!

Fogeyspasm

Shirt for my other half, a small one for my lad, and a cd for me and we are all happy.
Maybee another t-shirt for me too? :?
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Ivor

/throws hat in ring.

I'm rather glad I saw this thread.  :)