Old PS1 games - got a sought-after classic on the shelf?

Started by Pedro, December 12, 2008, 08:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

We've been shifting some old stuff like Harry Potter Lego and old computer/console games via eBay in the last couple of weeks.
I only mention this because we had rather a stroke of luck with an old Playstation One game called "Tombi". An unremarkable side-scrolling platformer that I remember not being too impressed with....until now!

The original price tag was still on it - it said £34.99 but I know we didn't actually pay that cos it was part of a bundle deal with the console 10 years ago.

It sold for £72....

:shock:

It turns out that it is much sought after.  :)

If you have a pile of old PS1 games gathering dust at home, it might be worth having a look through them.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

AnsOnkruid

Bloody hell :shock:  I still have a lot of PS one games, selling them is a good idea I guess... 8-)
Not selling my Lego though. Never. :oops:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mikey

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Bloody hell :shock:  I still have a lot of PS one games, selling them is a good idea I guess... 8-)
So you won't lego of your lego

Coat deployed
I used to have a signature

Philadelphia

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Bloody hell :shock:  I still have a lot of PS one games, selling them is a good idea I guess... 8-)

Hear, hear!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

ich_bin_besser

Selling certain CDs could also bring some money, but I won't do it. ;)

Jürgen (who never had any PS - well, except for Sylvan's "Posthumous Silence"   8-) )
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

rogerg

tomskerous

My It Bites 'Underneath your Pillow' promo pillowcase might get a few bob in this day and age!
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

LivingForever

Quote from: "tomskerous"My It Bites 'Underneath your Pillow' promo pillowcase might get a few bob in this day and age!

I hereby offer £5.

:)
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/