GET WELL SOON, JEM!

Started by Micha, August 13, 2009, 06:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

Ash
xxx

Philadelphia

Poor Jem!
I hope you take advantage of the opportunity to have people do things for you that you could probably manage yourself. It's an important step in recovering, see. (;-)
Get well soon!!!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

H3WMW

Jings, that's really bad news.

Hope you have a very speedy recovery Jem.

No more booze and bats for you young man!!!!  hahahahaha

Get well soon mate. ;) ;)

Jem

Last time I went out with "the office" on a sporting assignment, I broke 2 ribs while karting so go figure.  :lol:

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Jem"Last time I went out with "the office" on a sporting assignment, I broke 2 ribs while karting so go figure.  :lol:

I think the message is clear you were not meant for sports, stick to watching from the directors terrace at Brands  :lol:

Mouse

I can use this as my excuse for never doing sports - it's too bleedin' dangerous! The only sport I ever took part in was Robot Wars and that wasn't dangerous at all...  :)

And I've yet to see a story about someone being injured by a synthesiser (1970s Prog Rock in general not counted  ;) ), so I think I'm safe to stick with music for now. And that goes for everyone, too!  :D

landslug

Best Wishes on your healing process. Broken bones are no fun!   :(

Mordwin

SerFox

Quote from: "Mouse"I can use this as my excuse for never doing sports - it's too bleedin' dangerous! The only sport I ever took part in was Robot Wars and that wasn't dangerous at all...  :)

Were you ever on the telly? :D

Mouse

Quote from: "SerFox"
Quote from: "Mouse"I can use this as my excuse for never doing sports - it's too bleedin' dangerous! The only sport I ever took part in was Robot Wars and that wasn't dangerous at all...  :)

Were you ever on the telly? :D

No, never unfortunately. It was a dream, but myself and the Brother were somewhat lacking on the... everything side.  :lol:  Bro's taken part in loads of Antweight class championships in recent years. I even had a go a few years back and came fourth overall. Not bad for a first try and just as exciting as the TV show.  ;)

I've become more interested in guitars and keyboards since then, so the flame's gone out a bit for me. The Brother's building a heavyweight right now which is currently in the garage in pieces.

Sorry, I've gone on a bit. Come gather round children, and listen to old, senile Mousey ramble his tales of yore...  :lol:

ecky p

stick to 1 sport Jem...how fast can I get from F to C ,on a 5 octave board that is
But there\'s nothing more to say

glaik

Get well soon. Looking forward to the re- :D arranged gig
best wishes

MrsJiB

The is only one thing I can say to you Jem..........You Numpty nut  :lol:  :lol: what a daft thing to do... :roll: but then again it is you and there was alcohol.
Get better soon x