Jem, PLEASE put me out of my misery!!

Started by Geddy Lee, November 20, 2008, 08:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

@ WW: Please keep it up - spectacular stuff.  :)

Re: Misteltoe & Wine - this song was one of the few my dear old Mum (RIP) chose as an example to try to explain to me some of the reasons why she couldn't get along with "modern music". She said; "the word 'fire' is a single syllable word - 'logs on the fi-yer' is just lazy writing". Maybe she had a point? She never really "got" prog....but she liked Wakeman (stories/jokes more than some of the music)....thanks to Countdown mostly!  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

I'm sure I've said it before, but...
Bloody hell you're good, Witchy!
* May contain nuts.

rogerg

those are awesome, nicky!

now would someone please collect all the lyrics and do up a pdf or something?  please?

wickedwitch

well narek did a damn good effort on page 2!

rogerg

Quote from: "wickedwitch"well narek did a damn good effort on page 2!

thanks, I will look for it!

zowie!  thanks for all that!

D S

Hey, WW, I think Vitamin P ought to be a pretty worried man after those - brilliant!  :shock:  8-)  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

wickedwitch

aw bless you. but i've only just learned how to put a layer on photoshop so i think Vit P is safe for a good while yet!!! x

rogerg

Quote from: "wickedwitch"aw bless you. but i've only just learned how to put a layer on photoshop so i think Vit P is safe for a good while yet!!! x

I'm scared to think what you'll be doing once you know what you're doing!   :shock:  8-)

J Jonah Jameson

Great stuff Witchy! Wish I could do stuff like that!

sawtooth

Luvverly work WW, I particularly love You/I and Saline. I think with Photoshop sometimes less is more, and I think you've got the balance just perfect.

wickedwitch

those arent actually photoshopped - i used the free version of picnik. www.picnik.com. its very cool and SO easy!!!!