Main Menu

Wish list...

Started by lyn, December 07, 2013, 11:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyn

What is on your music wish list this year? (as well as the Frost*dvd, that is!)
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

MikeEvs

Nightwish - Showtime,Storytime CD/blu-ray with Floor Jansen on vocals

Trapezium Artist

Mahler's Eleventh Symphony, sadly unlikely to happen  :'(

Mikey

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on December 08, 2013, 10:18:40 AM
Mahler's Eleventh Symphony, sadly unlikely to happen  :'(
I see what you did there  :)
I used to have a signature

Mordwin

Quote from: MikeEvs on December 08, 2013, 12:36:14 AM
Nightwish - Showtime,Storytime CD/blu-ray with Floor Jansen on vocals

Ditto... and the Rush Clockwork angels DVD.

tigermoth

Morning chaps and chapesses. My first day of posting on here, great forum and all exciting stuff. Is this a wish list of stuff we know is coming and can't wait for, or is it open to anything we'd like to happen whether it will or not? If its the latter, i'd like another Squackett album please. Also another Sean Filkins album would be nice. I wonder what he's up to these days. Aside from that, some more Frost output, and the dream which lurks at the back of my mind which I try to suppress as it's just so unlikely. That being that Genesis should reunite with colins, Gabriel and Hackett altogether. I'd also have to wish that Phill could manage the drums with his various aflictions bless him. God knows what this album would be like, but wouldn't it be a great experiment? And finally, i'd like to take the prog world by storm with my own album if I ever get it out there. That's probably enough wishes to be going on with! :)

Pedro

Welcome aboard! May all your wishes come true! :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: Pedro on February 04, 2014, 01:35:35 PM
Welcome aboard! May all your wishes come true! :)
Never mind that.... What's your biscuit?

Welcome
I used to have a signature

tigermoth

Ah, let me see. It would have to be a jammy proger, or maybe  Canterburys chocolate fingers, although I do find the sent of garlic lingers. Mind you, i'm a sucker for The ShortsBread, but you can't go wrong with a Hackett of hobnobs. YES, definitely go for hobnobs. Ok must stop before I become a pain in the Silvans! lol

tigermoth

Oh, and thanks for the welcome. :) Lovely to meet you all. I think I could do with a Bites to eat after all that.

RacingHippo

Tigermoth, you are clearly bonkers and a source of awful puns.
You'll fit right in here.
* May contain nuts.

lyn

Be careful what you wish for... ;)
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

tigermoth

Ah, i'm home at last. Haha

sawtooth

Nice to see you on the forum at last Tigermoth mate!
(for anyone who thinks I'm being a bit over-familiar, the Mothster and I know each other outside the forum as we frequent the same rehearsal studios!).

I've also been privileged to hear snippets of a new concept prog album he's just recorded, playing pretty much everything and delivering some brilliant vocals too. Makes me want to give up music I'm so jealous! Hopefully he'll put a soundcloud teaser up soon.

That'll be £5 for the PR Pete....

tigermoth

Woops, sorry Mr Tooth! Sorry I don't know how I missed this but only just seen it! Great to hear you guys play the other week, and thank you so much for your words and the promo! Although it's terribly off topic. So i'll bring it back by adding to my wish list. I wish my forth coming album well if one can do that, and I wish only the best for every progster out there and that prog will continue to rule. And speaking of progsters, "The Mothster", I like it! :)