Frost*ie Forum T-Shirts (At last)

Started by Nellie, October 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"
Quote from: "Nellie"The new Frost*erisk

So you can confirm that the new logo is to be a frosterisk? ;)
No :lol:
It's in the post!

Fogeyspasm

Does that mean my tattoo is redundant? :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

catherine

It's OK, I'm sure we can sort something out with a potato peeler...

E.S.

Mouse

Better than some acid and a cheese grater.

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "keithd"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Jem has just announced VitP has been tasked to come up with a new Frost* logo which will be revealed next month. Any possibility of holding off on the forum shirts and the new logo being worked into the design? I realize it's the 11th hour on processing, but thought it silly not to ask.

Excellent point and I agree, it would be better to get the new logo on the forum t-shirts.
Whilst I understand your view and agree it would be nice -

i) It's a bit late to be changing design now.
ii) Vit P has already put a great deal of effort into this and to see that work wasted is hardly fair in my mind.
iii) Vit P is very busy, this could delay forum shirts by several months.
iv) Just my opinion but I think this design is excellent and is a nice way to bring the EIMA era to a close.

Feel free to argue the toss. :mrgreen:

Secondried
I used to have a signature

Fogeyspasm

Cheesegrater! :shock:
Oh thats an image i can't get out of my head now.
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mooncat

The other benefit of having the current/old frosterisk is it is a statement of involvement now.
Picture the scene in a few years when Jem and the boys are headlining enormodomes with Rush & DT as support, and all the newbies are there in their Frost*5 t-shirts - you can smugly sit there in your 'vintage' Frost* shirt and think of all the good times they've missed out on ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

E.S.

Bugger bugger bugger! There has been money issues at Chateau E lately, so all "unnecessary" ( :o ) investments has to wait. So yes, I'll be one of the lesser beings, wearing a non forum Frost* shirt that evening.  :cry:

Pedro

Sorry to hear that ES but all least all you need to do to be recognised is clamp your hands to the side of your face!
....and "lesser"?....never!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DueyC

Quote from: "E.S."Bugger bugger bugger! There has been money issues at Chateau E lately, so all "unnecessary" ( :o ) investments has to wait. So yes, I'll be one of the lesser beings, wearing a non forum Frost* shirt that evening.  :cry:

Never mind what t-shirt you're wearing. The important thing is that you'll be there!  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

E.S.

Well, yes. It's just sad to pass on this one.
"Keep calm and Mellotron" shirt then.  :D

Mouse

Sticker, pen, write name, apply to forehead. Simples.  :)

E.S.

Ooh, that would look nice, wouldn't it  :D