Vote for The Peel in the NME Small Venue Poll

Started by Pedro, May 03, 2011, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

If you'd like to, why not vote for The Peel, Kingston-upon-Thames in the NME small venue poll (Deadline May 11th)...

//http://www.nme.com/smallvenues

I have a lot of time for Twang and the guys that run the place cos they give us (those on this side of the water anyway) the chance to see the bands we love for truly reasonable prices. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

D S

Done!  The Peel is genuinely one of my favourite venues so happy to oblige.  Good luck to them getting in the shortlist.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

gr8gonzo

I voted despite being geographically-challenged and unable to actually attend any shows at The Peel. Surprisingly, I did not encounter anyone with a grudge against me and found no one antagonizing whatsoever at that voting site. Poor branding, perhaps.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

johninblack

Voted, only one thing wrong with The Peel. The 250 mile round trip. Still, we keep going :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Fogeyspasm

Done.
Only been once and the hours i work plus a 300+ round trip makes it awkward but is a really good venue!
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

catherine

Voted.

The Peel is a 2h+ drive from me but the gigs there are great. And the folks that go there aren't bad either.

Twang

JakeWorrell

I haved voted too - I've not been there myself but its clear to see a lot of people here and in the prog world hold it in high esteem.
"The longer the note, the more dread."