Moderator down!

Started by Pedro, July 27, 2009, 08:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Hi,
Thanks for posting. Pedro can't get to the forum right now but if you leave a message after the beep, he'll get back to you as soon as he's returned from a week's camping in Snowdonia....and dried out a bit....
<beep>
 :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Pajter

Hi Pedro, it's me. I just feel I need to tell you, how much I miss you. I'm sorry if I sound kinda drunk right now, but this is me, speaking from the heart you know. We had such good times together and I truly think we shouldn't have broken up all those years ago. I have been feeling ever so lonely since, and I feel that I'm losing my sanity.

Well yeah okay whatever, if you don't want to pick up then that's fine. I'm pouring my heart out here, and you just leave me to run of with your friends and do bodyshots! This is a mistake! I never should have called! I HATE YOU PEDRO I HATE YOU!

<beep>

RacingHippo

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've won a holiday in sunny Murmansk!

All you need to do to claim your FREE holiday is call 0898 266633 and tell us your name, address, bank account details and if your house is in an active Neighbourhood Watch area, then you can pack your bags and fly off to the sun!

Calls cost 100 Rubles per minute. Call duration can be anything up to 20 minutes depending on availability. Your call may be recorded for entertainment purposes.
This call does not guarantee anything but your own gullibility.

<beep>
* May contain nuts.

gr8gonzo

Pedders, Gonzo.  Hate to bug you, but when you get a chance, could you please check the floor above me?  It looks like water damage, but smells like pee and they don't even have pets.
Thanks.

<beep>
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

have a great time!  we will miss you!

RWA

Hi Mr Pedro, this is Bruno from FancyShack. I'm calling to tell you your custom made "XXXL penis pump 3000" has arrived.

<beep>

johninblack

There are still other moderators here you know before you all go getting totally out of hand.

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Pedders, Gonzo.  Hate to bug you, but when you get a chance, could you please check the floor above me?  It looks like water damage, but smells like pee and they don't even have pets.
Thanks.

<beep>
Another class post from "The Gonz"
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

sawtooth

Quote from: "johninblack"There are still other moderators here you know before you all go getting totally out of hand.

Nah, I'm with them JIB, you're on your own!  ;)  ;)  ;)

metalmatt

Ooh Snowdonia :) That's practically where I live, give or take a mile or two, perhaps I'll be running into Pedders.
Unluckily it is currently raining quite heavily here which can't be good for campers :(
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

Mouse

Hi Pedro, just to let you know that the package has been delivered to the drop point like we discussed. It's under the second bench along from the pond. I don't know if someone followed me, but if they did I'm sure I los- *click* .....................................................................

<beep>