French FANS will you be there at The Scala ?

Started by FANJACKPOT, September 24, 2012, 10:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FANJACKPOT

Haha , at least there will be 3 Frog eaters in the English frosty night on the 16th of dec !
We've got the passport for what is gonna be a hell-of-a-concert ! God, we couldn't expect a better end of year 2012.
As I WAS NAVIGATING ON YOUR WEBSITE > I thought it's a pity we have no fresh news from the band . Is it that there is no hope for any other gig from Frost* to take place ? and what a surprise to realize the rebirth was on its way !!! I am 48 and have been a metal fan for 30 years now but let me tell you guys : I just can't wait for this event ! I feel it is going to be so HOT that the London ICE may melt.

Take care !

Mikey

Welcome aboard French Fanjackpot Prenez une chaise et manger un biscuit
I used to have a signature

FANJACKPOT

Thank you Mickey, I'll stand still and have a beer ...Do you know if there will be a special colour or surprise in this venue for the concert ? should we be dressed with WHITE frozen parts glued on our shirts or beard ??? Bye and thank's for your reply.

johninblack

Welcome aboard :) No one has come up with a theme yet but there's still plenty of time! See you there :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

FANJACKPOT

Quote from: "johninblack"Welcome aboard :) No one has come up with a theme yet but there's still plenty of time! See you there :)
Yes you are right, there is still 3 long months to go. The sooner the better as one say ! Such an amazing reunion is rare and I can't wait for the moment we arrive at St Pancras station. FEEL EXITED AS A KID that has a gift package to open -:)

Sei

Hello, I hope I'll be at the Scala for this (crazy) live show!  8-) I'm just waiting for receiving my ticket.
I am french & I wanna know if there could't be someone who'll be ok to put me up for the night. I can carry a little gift in my bag to thank you for the gesture, like a bottle of wine for example.
If you are disposed to, let me know by sending a mail at mailto:seipomme@hotmail.fr">seipomme@hotmail.fr
Thanks & best regards from a frog eater. :mrgreen:

Sei

Mikey

Welcome Sei, it's possible you live closer than some of us :)
What's your favourite biscuit?

Garibaldi was born in Nice :lol:

FANJACKPOT

Hi Sei, I have myself booked in a Bed & Breakfast for only 50 pounds, 200 meters from the concert hall !  This means we can go back even walking "not straight" .... It is hotel Montana Excel 16 Argyle square. Tshuss man ! and let's Rock !

Sei

Well... I listen Frost since the begining but I always had a reason not to see them in live perf'... And this year, I deceided to go, wherever it will take place! But I aslo deceided to do it in a right way, wanted to enjoy the moment as the best event in my life frist of all, in best conditions & including meet people! I'm sure that these days will.

About biscuit?... Mmmh... Why biscuits seems so important for the people in this forum?... Please, can you answer to me about that?
So, my favorite biscuit is a japanese one called "karintô". It looks like a dog dirt but it's excellent with tea, especially green tea! It is in fact a fried biscuit coated with sugar & there are many different ways of tradition, but my fav' is the black one (brown sugar is used for it).

wiki article : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karinto

I appreciate a lot the "palets bretons" (breton pucks) :
http://atelier-gourmand.blogspot.fr/201 ... e-des.html

I also find a place called Biscuit Brook in the Frost Valley near NY, USA! :lol:

& for people who are biscuit maniax :
http://www.artisanbiscuits.co.uk/fine_cookie.html
http://www.biscuit.org.uk/

I hope to see ya in London space fellaz!

Pedro

When Jem started the first ever Frost* forum (I think this is the third or fourth incarnation) one of his first posts included a link to //http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/ and he declared his favourite biscuit to be the Bourbon Cream (listed second on this page).
...and why not?... :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Sei

@ FANJACKPOT :
Thank you for the reply, & I enjoy having a twisting walk with you!  :mrgreen:
@Pedro :
One mystery solved today, thank you very much! I was thinking about it for a long time ago.  :roll:  I remember one day I read something about Jem's point of view about biscuit, and the bourbon cream one, on an a sadly dead blog.  :cry:
Is that you who did a clip for "Toys" with LittleBigPlanet? If that's you, I like it very much mate! Bravo

johninblack

Quote from: "Sei"Is that you who did a clip for "Toys" with LittleBigPlanet? If that's you, I like it very much mate! Bravo

Yes, it was our Pedro's work. I think we all think he's a very clever chappie! A bit mad perhaps but seriously dedicated :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Sei"Is that you who did a clip for "Toys" with LittleBigPlanet? If that's you, I like it very much mate! Bravo

Yes, it was our Pedro's work. I think we all think he's a very clever chappie! A bit mad perhaps but seriously dedicated :)
He's a top banana  :D  :D  :D

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"Aww thanks.  :oops:  :)
What? The clever or the mad bit?...........Or both?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"