Main Menu

CRS selling EIMA

Started by TonyB, November 18, 2008, 03:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecky p

me too..no CD..checked out Crs to find my order canceled.Did have problems with my card
right enough..some b------ booked flights/rail tickets and mobile top ups on it.Oh well such is the world we live in....dont fancy that pay pal thingy thing...will order it from Amazon..release date 24/11.
But there\'s nothing more to say

Bert

I ordered mine (signed special edition) from CRS back in October when it first came on + some tshirts and a beanie. £53 all in, but have not received anything as yet.

Still hopeful and have PM'd JJJ and TLD but no reply as yet - appreciate they are v busy.

Huge cock up by CRS really. I think I'll have to download a copy to tide me over !!:-)
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Paco

:shock:
Ouch... I'm really shocked to hear this... :(
I ordered two special editions (one for a friend), two shirts and a Tour CD...

£59.00

My order was received at 28/10/2008, paid at 31/10/2008 and I still haven't got anything... :cry:  (I DID get an order confirmation though. (But no post confirmation...))
At first I thought it's due to the fact that I'm living in the Netherlands... But now I read this.. :(

I will send an email to CRS right away.
Is there anything else I should do?

-Paco

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "Paco"My order was received at 28/10/2008, paid at 31/10/2008 and I still haven't got anything... :cry:  (I DID get an order confirmation though.)
At first I thought it's due to the fact that I'm living in the Netherlands... But now I read this.. :(
I live in the Netherlands too and still don't have it and neither does Ron (I think). I think we're getting it at the same time. Maybe tomorrow.

*Another sigh*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

johninblack

Quote from: "Paco":shock:

£59.00

My order was received at 28/10/2008, paid at 31/10/2008 and I still haven't got anything... :cry:  (I DID get an order confirmation though. (But no post confirmation...))

-Paco

Hello Paco, you should PM JJJ or TLD. They are very busy but should sort you out.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

D S

Yes - send a PM to TLD and ask her to check that CRS have forwarded your order.  I did that last night and she very helpfully let me know today what the situation was - namely that CRS had not passed my order on.   :(

JJJ and TLD are doing a great job but they simply can't process orders they haven't been given.

To add insult to injury, I got the credit card bill today for the 'service' which CRS have provided - not impressed.  :evil:
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Paco

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Paco":shock:

£59.00

-Paco

Hello Paco, you should PM JJJ or TLD. They are very busy but should sort you out.

Thanks John! :D Happy belated birthday by the way! You have some spare time to come over to The Shattered Room anywhere near in the future? ;)

I'll PM JJJ.

-Paco

Valhall

Same here... Ordered EIMA and a t-shirt on Oct. 28th, now I saw them as "paid" on the website but  I never received any confirmation e-mail.

I PM'd TLD too, I hope we'll have some good news soon  :)
...Whatever.

XeRocks81

so... Should everyone who ordered from CRS message JJJ or TLD?  I mean, I'm in canada so  I'm assuming it should be here by the end of the week and I'm not worried yet.  Or should I be?

J Jonah Jameson

Hi all,

For those of you who ordered via the CRS and who haven't received anything yet, please mail TLD.  

It seems that the CRS have taken some orders that they haven't passed on.  Cock up rather than conspiracy, as is the way with most things, but it's no good to you, because you don't get the goods you've paid for, and no good to us as we don't get paid for the goods we're providing, and I realise many of you have bought this way in order to try to help the band direct.

I can only apologise, and confirm we will do everything we can to sort the problems if people let us know what the problems are.  

We don't have these problems with our own shop, but as ever, please get in touch and we'll do our best to sort out any problems that do arise.

We're doing our best and still learning.  Thanks for your patience.  Public service announcement over.

JJJ

RacingHippo

Thanks for that Mr J (or is that Mr JJ?).
I've been putting off PMing TLD until now as I didn't want to add to her already burgeoning inbox unnecessarily, but having failed to find an order confirmation in my email archive today - and now with your suggestion - I'll do so forthwith!

Thanks for your superb customer service, both of you :)
* May contain nuts.

ks and rtg

How do we PM TLD?  Is that the username too?  Even if it were, I wouldn't know how to go about sending a PM without finding a post of theirs so I could click on the username first.

Thanks d00dz

J Jonah Jameson

Go to the Announcements section - there's a topic marked Memberlist and you can PM her from there.

JJJ

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

gareth

What the hell?

I sent a PM about the CRS order to "Deno" lastnight.  :oops:

Could have sworn that was TLD actually. Bah!

Sending one to TLD now.