Main Menu

1 in 4

Started by gr8gonzo, August 24, 2011, 04:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

Quote from: "Mikey"1 in 4 men plan their day around the availability of a toilet.

as Jack NIcholsen said in "The Bucket List": "Never trust a fart!"

8-)

Pajter

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"You may laugh, sir, but at least for the first half of the day, I'm definitely in that number. Once you've experienced a kidney stone, copious hydration (and the obvious consequences) becomes an imperative!

Indeed, given the number of gentlemen (and ladies, I daresay) on this forum of a certain age, I feel compelled to make a public service announcement in that regard:

DRINK MORE!

(and for these purposes at least, yes, it can be beer, tea, coffee ...  8-) )

I wouldn't ever want to experience kidney stones. And I wouldn't dare laugh at them either. To be honest, I was thinking about diarrhea, and that made me laugh.

Yeah, very childish. :lol:

gr8gonzo

Ugh. I've had kidney stones. It's like giving birth to a bramble bush.  :cry:
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mikey

1 in 4..  Children alive today will celebrate their 100th birthday, according to the latest figures from the Department for Work and Pensions.
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Quote from: "Mikey"1 in 4..  Children alive today will celebrate their 100th birthday, according to the latest figures from the Department for Work and Pensions.
...the other 3 will not be able to afford to celebrate...they will still be working...
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"