Main Menu

EIMA remixes

Started by SerFox, December 08, 2008, 08:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

We got The Other Me... should we be allowed one for this album, if so, which song, and why?

enthewhite

:shock: Where can I find this!?  I was just about to post asking if Jem would ever consider releasing a song in its individual tracks. Is The Other Me still available?

Pedro

We only have the vocal track for The Other Me - PM me your email address if you would like it.

We also had some vox from the "Survivors" section of Milliontown here.

Jem has said he will provide selected bits from EIMA but I wouldn't expect it any time soon - have patience. In the meantime, there is probably plenty that can be done by lifting directly from the instrumental versions.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Sean

I remember asking Jem back a few months ago about snippits of songs. He said that sometime this year he was going to put parts of a few songs. So I guess he's still going to try and do that, or atleast I hope he will.
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

RWA

Quote from: "Sean"I remember asking Jem back a few months ago about snippits of songs. He said that sometime this year he was going to put parts of a few songs. So I guess he's still going to try and do that, or atleast I hope he will.
I hope so too. Looking forward to it!  :)

Freddy

Same here. The ending of the EIMA track would be really cool to try out :)

weezul

aww man I listened to that milliontown vocal again, the bass right at the end is so lush. Its comparable to that part in Saline where the bass voice just creeps in... .yeeeahhh

RWA

Quote from: "Freddy"Same here. The ending of the EIMA track would be really cool to try out :)
AHA! I'm about to finish a jolly re-mix that including that very ending. The basis is something completely different though. Give me a few days to finish it, K?!  :)

Jem

Ultimately I'd like to release loads of ProTools stems, Fantom G/VSynth sound files and everything. My stuff is your stuff, really.

I just need to check my Inside Out contract first... ;)

I'll report back.

J

XeRocks81

Quote from: "Jem"Ultimately  My stuff is your stuff, really.

J

really?  Because that wood fire pizza oven is looking pretty good to me.  ;)

EVP

PT stems would be awesome!!

...that is if Pro Tools will ever run on 10.5.6 ;)

Dave M

Jem, you really are a prince amongst men ! I love this place !!
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Pedro

Quote from: "Dave M"Jem, you really are a prince amongst men ! I love this place !!
....and if he's amongst ladies....?

Seriously, I completely agree.

ProTools stems....only any use to ProTools owners?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"ProTools stems....

if I put them in water, will they grow into Big Pro Tools?

FantomG

Wow ...the thought of a possible FantomG Frostie Project file, from the master himself, would be awesome .....Let's hope there's nothing in the contract ;)

Thanks...

FG :D