It done We done. Izznit.

Started by Jem, March 31, 2010, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

What-ho!

Just to say after 8 weeks of mentalist sloggery culminating in this last week of 18 hour days, TDL is in the can.  :P

My HUGE thanks to all 8 valiant warriors who took part, Johnny M, Johhny B, Nathan, Tara, Lyndon, Andy, Mark and Sir Dec of Burkeshire. I just need to do a quick keyboard solo for the Peter Garbiel/Snowman mashup that is also getting an airing on Saturday and then it's all good to go.

Frost's bit starts at 7.30pm US time on Saturday, I think that might well be horrible o' clock here in Blighty, but I'm sure they'll stream it afterwards.

I see the new site's up and running. TBH, I've not had a chance to have a look round yet and tonight's not the time to either, I'm absolutely friar tucked.

Back soon and thank 'ee all for your patience and jolly marvellous encouragement. Bourbons all round I reckon.  :D

D S

Huzzah! Well done, sir.  Can't wait to hear the dashed thingy now!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

indeed, well done!!  we are all a grateful bunch of biscuit snoggers!

Trapezium Artist

Hip hip, Hooray! Have some well-earned rest (which was what I was about to do, until I checked here one last time for the night).

As stated elsewhere, won't be able to hear or record it live, so to speak (unless StenaLine have mid-North Sea Wifi), but I too hope it'll be streamed and podcasty later on.

Mouse

Hooray! Well done, captain. Enjoy that rest.  :)

We are getting the new Snowman (version 4.0?) on Saturday, too? So, new Total Wipeout (my Brother's on this series!) + new Doctor Who + The Dividing Line + new Snowman = one f*cking brilliant day!  :mrgreen:

MikeEvs

Congrats sir well done on getting it done and a big thanks to all involved in making it happen hope to be able to listen live but failing that I'm sure there'll be a means of catching up later

Pajter

I've been counting down the days. Make that minutes.

Can't friggin' wait. I'll be up all night just to listen to that premiere. It's gonna be fantastic.

Also, hats off to you! An operation like that in under 8 weeks. That's mighty impressive. Thanks for all the hard work!

turbo

We are not worthy, big thanks to sir jem for all the hard work . :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

gr8gonzo

Hats off. Praise be to Godfrey. I shall pee before I hear it, and yet probably still pee myself during.

Greatest anticipation of the year.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

sawtooth

Oh Lordy me! I'm late night partying on Saturday so it won't hurt to stay up a few extra hours will it? Mucho congratulatoryness Jem.

After this, the news from Hadron Collider now seems slightly underwhelming . . .

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Hats off. Praise be to Godfrey. I shall pee before I hear it, and yet probably still pee myself during.

I fear this is much more than I really needed to know about your bladder control, gr8gonzo. Ewww ...   :shock:

gr8gonzo

I'm confident I'll have no urinary malfunction, but, needless to say, I'm very much looking forward to hearing the song.  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Brom

Wonderful news, a great weekend to look forward to indeed, all what has been mentioned (Cheers Mr G, Dr. Who etc...).
Four wake up when I want to mornings, a Grand Prix with all the trimmings, a family bash on Sunday and also from Sunday I can eat pilchards* again.  :D

*I always give them up for lent you know.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Gandalf1986

This is good news! :D

i might join gr8gonzo for the "I am so excited I might wee in my pants" part on Saturday! :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Pedro

So, if I have done the math correctly, 7:30pm Pacific time in the evening of Saturday April 3rd actually equates to 3:30am BST on the morning of Sunday April 4th.

So I think Saturday evening will see a very early bed-time and every alarm clock in the house primed and located adjacent to my head. If I survive the shock of that lot going off, I will be on-line and ready to enjoy it...or going postal at my shockingly rural internet connection cos it keeps re-buffering!

At least the bandwidth-guzzlling Son Of Pedro is away with his Explorer Scouts lot - so I should have whole "pipe" to myself....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"