And the DVD IS HERE!!!

Started by DavSel, December 11, 2013, 12:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook

Quote from: TheFlymo on December 22, 2013, 01:03:12 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else feel the boys should be singing "Tie me kangaroo down sport" in the chorus of Heartstrings?

Yeh, it's just me isn't it....

... not just you anymore, dammit!

rogerg

Oh.
My.
God.

This is beyond.

JakeWorrell

I knew Nathan King was a good bass player but I found myself saying "bloody hell" in disbelief at his playing on the DVD. The mixing is great, the new stuff is great, the old stuff is great, the interviews are great. The whole thing is a triumph (and before anyone makes the joke, I don't mean a car)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

E.S.

Now that I've finally seen all of it in this busy Christmas time with kids and all... Whoa!  :o

Me like this.

rogerg

I wish they would release Heartstrings as a video single.

turbo

Dont know if I'm imagining this but I'm sure jem said some where that they recorded fathers, is it just me, what happened to it, maybe jem decided to keep it to promote nmis.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

JakeWorrell

Fathers was recorded as a demo and for a time it was available on the blog (before it got hacked) but he removed it at some point, probably to avoid upsetting the powers that be at the label.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

Quote from: JakeWorrell on December 27, 2013, 05:59:27 PM
Fathers was recorded as a demo and for a time it was available on the blog (before it got hacked) but he removed it at some point, probably to avoid upsetting the powers that be at the label.
I'm sure if anyone wants it, copies could be found :-)
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Hold on to your hats, guys.
Some dick posted the whole video on YouTube and Jem's reaction includes talk of canning Frost*.
It is a dark time for the Frost*iverse...
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

D S

Quote from: Pedro on December 30, 2013, 08:19:30 AM
Hold on to your hats, guys.
Some dick posted the whole video on YouTube and Jem's reaction includes talk of canning Frost*.
It is a dark time for the Frost*iverse...
There's always one who thinks they're being SO clever but just spoils things for everyone else... >:(
I couldn't find the offending video on YouTube with a quick search so it may have been withdrawn now. However, if it is still there, we should all bombard the idiot who put it up there with negative comments...
Come on, you\'re a lion!

turbo

Lets all hope that this is just a knee jerk reaction by jem, he has too much great music in him to keep to himself, one arse hole dose not deserve the self satisfaction of spoiling it for the rest of the world, it would be such a shame but unfortunately there are a few tossers about that don't care about the good people like jem who give up so much energy and time not to mention money to give pleasure for all there fans, lets hope the bastard realises what he's done.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

turbo

p.s lets also hope jem calms down and changes his mind, although i completely understand if he dose not.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mikey

Quote from: turbo on December 30, 2013, 10:01:40 AM
unfortunately there are a few tossers about
These days it's more than a few, piracy seems to be an acceptable crime.

Maybe Jem will re-generate Frost*, Dr Who like, into Forst  ;)
I used to have a signature

owen

FFS >:( >:( No I couldn't find it either. I suspect idiocy rather than anything else as he wouldn't get any money from it.

BrendanGee

The culprit seems to have duly disappeared from Youtube & Twitter.

I just hope that the mishap hasn't wholly disheartened Jem from continuing the good work. There really is no other music like Frost*, it'll be criminal if this has killed the new album!
Bring on the Trumpets!