for sale

Started by wickedwitch, March 16, 2009, 01:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

I don't mind being a t-shirt liaison if it's not too much of a nightmare.
Post me the shirt, I will see Landslug at the Tinyfish gig, he can take it back to the States and forward it to Rog.
Simplicity itself. :lol:
It's in the post!

Philadelphia

Quote from: "Nellie"I don't mind being a t-shirt liaison if it's not too much of a nightmare.
Post me the shirt, I will see Landslug at the Tinyfish gig, he can take it back to the States and forward it to Rog.

You sure you don't want to send it over here first? Maybe the shirt wants to see Sweden? (;-)
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Nellie

Quote from: "Philadelphia"
Quote from: "Nellie"I don't mind being a t-shirt liaison if it's not too much of a nightmare.

You sure you don't want to send it over here first? Maybe the shirt wants to see Sweden? (;-)
Yes, why not. Via Denmark on a boat. :)
It's in the post!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Nellie"Post me the shirt, I will see Landslug at the Tinyfish gig, he can take it back to the States and forward it to Rog.

And you've to take a picture of it at each place it visits and post it here, OK?
* May contain nuts.

Pedro

A whole new concept for customs to deal with....t-shirt mules....

"....actually I'm carrying it for someone else....who?....erm wickedwitch....no, I don't think this is funny....bend over?....no, wait, I can explain....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

rogerg

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Nellie"Post me the shirt, I will see Landslug at the Tinyfish gig, he can take it back to the States and forward it to Rog.

And you've to take a picture of it at each place it visits and post it here, OK?

I love this idea!!

and Pedro:  heh
 8-)

Nellie

Quote from: "Pedro"A whole new concept for customs to deal with....t-shirt mules....

"....actually I'm carrying it for someone else....who?....erm wickedwitch....no, I don't think this is funny....bend over?....no, wait, I can explain....

I once had to bail out a friend who had been stopped by the police on his motorbike. He had changed his name by deed poll to Captain Scarlet and refused to tell the police what his real name was as he would then have to kill them.
Crazy MoFo!
It's in the post!

wickedwitch

sounds cool. Nellie, throw me your address and i'll pop it in the post - unless anyone else wants to see it first!!!

MikeEvs

I think there should be a ceremonial handover of the t-shirt at the peel your truly will be there of course to cover the event :lol:

Nellie

The first leg of the Frost* T-shirtathon is complete! I have it in my possession and will be delivering it to Slugsie on Saturday. (No publicity please).  :D
400 oh yeah!
It's in the post!

rogerg

Quote from: "Nellie"The first leg of the Frost* T-shirtathon is complete! I have it in my possession and will be delivering it to Slugsie on Saturday. (No publicity please).  :D
400 oh yeah!

yay!  pictures!!

wickedwitch

lol. my husband asked why i didnt just send it to Roger. i said that would take all teh fun out of it! besides, Sluggie has to carry something for me every trip.... ;)

rogerg

oh, this way is much cooler!

rogerg

and here it is!!!  (I think I owe you some money, witchy?!)   8-)
(and thanks for the surprise!  that's the "tinyfish" button!)