Main Menu

EIMA on iTunes?

Started by Subpar, November 18, 2008, 10:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subpar

I am struggling to get a copy of this album. I have been unsuccessful ordering it from the online shop and havent been able find a copy at any of the stores in Houston.

I searched for EIMA on iTunes, but no dice. Anyone know the release date on iTunes?

I am very jealous of all the other Frostie's who have thier copy........

thanks,

Subpar

MikeEvs

SerFox

No. No. No. No. No. NO. NO. NO. NO. and NO.

I think someone else can relay my thoughts on this.

All I'll say is BUY THE ALBUM if you really want to support Frost*.

Mikey

Quote from: "SerFox"All I'll say is BUY THE ALBUM if you really want to support Frost*.
How about

WORD
I used to have a signature

Subpar

Of course....

I have only tried the online store abot 10 times to no avail. Amazon.com says the release date is next year.

So yes, I will buy the album, but to be fair its not been easy for the consumer on this one...as a dedicated Frost fan, I will buy the album, despite how difficult it seems to get my hands on one.

SerFox

Quote from: "Subpar"Of course....

I have only tried the online store abot 10 times to no avail. Amazon.com says the release date is next year.

So yes, I will buy the album, but to be fair its not been easy for the consumer on this one...as a dedicated Frost fan, I will buy the album, despite how difficult it seems to get my hands on one.

Why not the frost shop? I'm confused.. :?

LivingForever

I seem to remember lots of people were having problems ordering from the online shop.

To be honest I don't see any problem with people using the legal download options while they wait for the real CDs to be released...
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Subpar

Quote from: "SerFox"
Quote from: "Subpar"Of course....

Why not the frost shop? I'm confused.. :?

That is what I am saying, I tried the online store about 10 times and it never works. It is linked to my CC, but it always gives an error. Maybe is because I live in the US, i dont know. That being said, there are alot of threads in the forum where people are having issues.

J Jonah Jameson

If you have a problem using the shop, you can send funds via paypal to mailto:sales@frostmusic.net">sales@frostmusic.net.  Or send us a cheque.  Details added to the shop only tonight!!!

We are in the process of adding a credit card facility.  And going mental  ;)

JJJ

J Jonah Jameson

I'd like a large barrel of Yingling please.  With a bottle of Irish Whiskey chaser.

This week has been mad.  And it's only going to get worse this weekend... :shock:

Micha

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"This week has been mad.  And it's only going to get worse this weekend... :shock:

Yep, I'm sure. See ya in Aschaffenburg!  :mrgreen:

RacingHippo

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"I'd like a large barrel of Yingling please.  
:shock:  :shock:
Yinling of Joytoy aka Yinling the Erotic Terrorist?!?!?
* May contain nuts.

progbitch

I got it from emusic because I couldn't wait and happened to have credits there. I'll still buy a hard copy, as it were, because I want the fancy version with all the trimmings.

Rick

Quote from: "eponymous"Just found out this morning that EIMA has appeared in the US iTMS.  Claims a release of Nov 14, 2008.  This is a lie.  It wasn't there yesterday.  At least it wasn't linked/searchable.  I wouldn't have discovered it at all except for the fact that I was re-importing the CD into iTunes this morning and it grabbed the standard issue artwork automagically which prompted me to look.
It's even in the higher quality "iTunes Plus".

An option for any of you still awaiting your physical CD.

Now on uk itunes too, funny enough they list three albums under frost one of them being a 1995 album containing such classics as "guide to getting sex"  "Sluts and Mutts" and "Do it in style" LOL :D

J Jonah Jameson

Apparently there was a problem with iTunes.  Christ.  Someone round here must have killed a black cat by dropping a mirror on it or something...

JJJ