Main Menu

Recent posts

Any Other Business / Re: Is there anybody out there...
Last post by rogerg - November 29, 2023, 03:14:00 PM
I can imagine!!  Glad we get to enjoy it vicariously!   8)
Other Bands / Re: Kyros - Celexa Dreams
Last post by rogerg - November 29, 2023, 03:12:44 PM
such a great band!
Announcements / Re: Life In The Wires
Last post by rogerg - November 29, 2023, 03:12:00 PM
Cool.  I didn't mean to disparage IO, I can always burn a CD if necessary. Ooh, listen to me, getting all nostalgic!

I like the Patreon idea, I support a few other artists that way already.  Yogev Gabay, for one. There's a fantastic drummer if you're looking, Jem!  Love me some Blunders, though, too, of course!!

I'm here for whatever you dream up, Jem!  ;D
Toys / Re: Frost*Bites Intro
Last post by rogerg - November 29, 2023, 03:07:21 PM
I pinged Drarok on Discord, so hopefully he'll find his way here!
Toys / Re: Frost*Bites Intro
Last post by Jem - November 28, 2023, 11:56:08 AM
I've found it! Anybody got somewhere I can upload it to?
Last post by Jem - November 28, 2023, 11:41:50 AM
Thanks all!

@FranticDav Hi Chris! Yes I'm thinking along those lines too, not for everything though as that could be off-putting to some people I expect.

One advantage of a bit more digital delivery would be speed. We could be a lot more prolific without the shackles of physical. Currently with vinyl production lead times extending into months now, it really does slow down the rate that things can be released because it all has to come out at the same time to maximise sales.

So although the album's down to be delivered in the spring, it most likely won't come out until next Autumn which is a bit frustrating. That said, they've waited a long time for me to get my arse in gear again so it's swings and roundabouts at the moment. ;D

I also appreciate that people do still like a product they can hold in their hands, and I think that that can still be catered for, but that might be where the Patreon (or whoever) model kicks in. But as I say, we've got 1 more album to deliver for I/O so there's plenty of time to think about it still.

Thanks for the suggestion.  :)

Frost* / Re: Milliontown and EIMA on vi...
Last post by L33VEY - November 27, 2023, 05:40:46 PM
Quote from: L33VEY on May 29, 2021, 09:55:51 AMSo having got these on every available format to date, I really don't need to get the vinyl as well, especially with Milliontown chopped into 2 pieces - do I?  ::)
Of course I did.  ;D  Did I see somewhere that there was only a few hundred coloured ones around?
Last post by L33VEY - November 27, 2023, 05:37:33 PM
Huzzah and Hurrah.  No rush - patience is a virtue as the world moves on
Last post by owen - November 26, 2023, 08:17:42 PM
I should have also added: Frost* without Blunders is fine but it's much better with him. It just feels....right
Other Bands / Re: Kyros - Celexa Dreams
Last post by FranticDav - November 26, 2023, 07:17:20 PM
because I love these guys so much, they've gotten even frost*ier: