Main Menu

Shineback

Started by Mouse, December 02, 2012, 08:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

If you were at Celebr8, you might have heard Part 1 of the album over the PA directly after Frost*.  ;)  And if you saw Simon's acoustic set, then you got a stripped-down rendition of Faultlines. Fogeyspasm filmed the whole thing for absent friends, so expect that to appear at some point over the next day or so.

Thanks everyone for the continued support with pre-orders, downloads and acts of flyer taking. Not long to wait, now.  ;D

Mouse

Really cool to see that pre-orders are starting to plop onto people's doormats today.  :)

And the full website has just gone live! Oh, happy days are here again! http://www.shineback.org/

JakeWorrell

Would just like to add that the album is Excellent. I have just a few minutes ago finished my first listen through and I am certain it will be on rotation for quite some time! Highly recommended if you like things that are good.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

rogerg

Quote from: Mouse on June 27, 2013, 03:53:19 PM
And the full website has just gone live! Oh, happy days are here again! http://www.shineback.org/

Oh, jolly well done!!  Love having the lyrics and all the back-story so accessible!  Commendations to those responsible!!

My only thought as I peruse the blog/lyrics is to have that lovely triangle be back button to the album listing.

but it's all very cool.

E.S.

Quote from: JakeWorrell on June 27, 2013, 04:00:40 PMHighly recommended if you like things that are good.
I do! Who would have thought that, eh?

I did listen on the radio show thingy earlier this week (between all the laughing), and I must say this is definitely for me. :D

Mikey

Note to self.
Buy it

Get Chantel McGregor tickets for Sunday &

Manning tickets for next week

#disorganised
I used to have a signature

DavSel

Absolutely loving it! Already had multiple play throughs and I don't think its about to stop anytime soon!  ;D

D S

Just sitting down to give it the first listen.
I'm disappointed my copy wasn't signed by the co-producer, Mouse.  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: D S on June 27, 2013, 09:09:31 PM
I'm disappointed my copy wasn't signed by the co-producer, Mouse.  ;)

Good point! next time I see you Mouse (which admittedly will be the second time in something like 3 years) I'm getting you to scribble on my copy.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

RacingHippo

This rather suggests that there's a shiny new CD waiting for me back Oop North.
That'll be getting a spin at the weekend, then  8)
* May contain nuts.

owen

Yah boo sucks. Mine still says "pending" :( :(

EDIT: :) :) :)

E.S.

Mine arrived!
The back of the CD is shiny indeed. Also there's a picture of me there. Strange.

owen

if you polish your head can you get one of those "mirrors into infinity" looks?

E.S.

I'll grab some butter and try. :D

rogerg