Forum t-shirts

Started by Nellie, July 19, 2010, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

"Certifiably Frost*ie"?

Or perhaps "100% Frost*ie"....if people don't like to admit that they are, in fact, mad. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DannySoisSage

I dunno, certified Frostie* is still a bit cheesy  :oops:

Perhaps we could have three sets, one says 'Mellotron', one says 'Trouser' and one says 'Blackpool' then its the forum's responsibility to ensure one of each t-shirt is at each Frost* event?  :mrgreen: lol

'You're a lion!'

'A train wreck right in front of my house'

I'd love something we could all wear with something very random on it, so people will come up to us and say 'what on earth does that mean?' and so we can refer them to this wonderful band and its pleasantrys  :mrgreen:

Pedro

This is why waiting for Vitamin P is the best solution. ;)
As soon as there is "the shirt" - people will either buy it or not.
Making these suggestions is a) fun, b) filling the time and c) interesting because a usable idea might fall out of it all.
I am certianly not proposing anything as "the answer", just bouncing ideas.  :)

DannySoisSage

It is an awful lot of fun  :mrgreen:

Big Black Shed

I want JiB's signature.  :twisted:  :twisted:
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

gr8gonzo

Before anyone groans about the plainness and poor quality of this shirt, please know it is not my idea of a final design, but rather just playing around with the software and trying out some ideas and various elements. What you can't see is that the telephone booth has had a bit of a makeover - the word "TELEPHONE" was replaced by the web site waveform and the windows replaced with assorted Frost* cover and insert art. I couldn't make it look good as a large object on the shirt, so I shrank it down. I just thought I'd put it up to give you something else to look at.

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Ash

yes like the back of that one!
Ash
xxx

Mouse

A nice idea that, Gonz.  :)

RobRideout

You've nailed the back there!

Will all the little slogans be different?

Pedro

I don't know enough about the process but for It Bites, Vit P was able to offer the forum name in just about *any* font...which suggests that the printing process is software-based....in which case, the answer on having different slogans is possibly "yes"....but I wouldn't take that as gospel.

I'd be happy to have the same as my fellow Frost*ies but that's just me....unless the slogan is "If it says 'Pedro' above, insert knife here X".

Nick The Newbie

How about we get serious about this and order jerseys with our forum names on the  back?

Pedro

Well I am serious about wanting a forum shirt and serious about wanting Vitamin P to design it.

What did you have in mind?

Nick The Newbie

Well, europeans are crazy about soccer/football, so we could take whatever design is being worked on and throw it on the front of those, with the forum handle and a number on the back.

Pedro

Well, I'll confess to being crazy.... ;)
...but not so much about football.

Having said that, if someone wants to get it organised and it looks good and doesn't cost the earth, I'd be up for it.

Nick The Newbie

I looked into another forum I was on that got those kinds of jerseys, and I think it was over $30 US per person. Probably too rich for our blood here.

That being said, I'm willing to go with whatever t-shirt design is whipped up here. Having our names on the back would be a cool way to identify eachother at concerts if we ever manage to be at one together.