Forum t-shirts

Started by Nellie, July 19, 2010, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Actually $30 is only £20 which is not too much at all, dependent on quality, durability, etc.
We'd just need a shirt mule to get them into the country. ;)

The forum T-Shirts will have the Frost*ie's forum name on the back. I have one of the It Bites forum shirts and it does work at gigs and in pubs...and it's amusing to watch the funny approach vectors as people manoeuvre to check the back of someone's shirt as they approach.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

Having worn several band shirts over the past week or so and been increasingly frustrated by them, I definitely want to find a good quality shirt. Not these thick, itchy, lint magnets that bands buy because they're cheap. I'd pay $30, $50, even $60 for a quality customized shirt. It's worth it to me to invest in something that will be comfortable and will last. Eddie Bauer tees are very soft, yet durable. Who makes a good shirt in the UK?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

I too have had very few band shirts that have lasted well.
For some reason some T-shirts seem to be made to get wider and shorter when washed.
If they turned the fabric through ninety degrees before stitching then the washing process would make them get narrower and longer...this would be ideal because my body has a built-in ability to expand garments!  :)

Nick The Newbie

You look so skinny, honey!

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Nick The Newbie"You look so skinny, honey!

:D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Nellie

A quick update for you which is not very helpful. I am still in contact with VitP about the forum shirts. He is going to do them but has been incredibly busy and now has the Defence merch and December gigs designs to organise, too. I'm also hoping that they will be available for Summers End but don't quote me on that! :?
It's in the post!

keithd

Quote from: "Nellie"A quick update for you which is not very helpful. I am still in contact with VitP about the forum shirts. He is going to do them but has been incredibly busy and now has the Defence merch and December gigs designs to organise, too. I'm also hoping that they will be available for Summers End but don't quote me on that! :?

Watch this space then  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

MikeEvs

Thanks for the update Nellie :)

rogerg

ich_bin_besser

Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Nellie

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Any info on the design??
Not yet, but it will be good  :D
It's in the post!

Pedro

Indeed, I was marvelling at the genius of his design putting a small Frost*erisk on the upper back of a shirt, so it can be spotted in the middle of a large crowd...

Mouse

Quote from: "Nellie"I'm also hoping that they will be available for Summers End but don't quote me on that! :?

Whoops.

glaik

Me and the missus wouldn't mind long or short type 8-)

catherine

Dear God, no, please, not short ones!!