Advent Calendar thingy

Started by Mooncat, December 01, 2011, 10:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

Aw, today's is a nice little reminder. I haven't seen that since... ooh, the beginning of the year? Laughed good n' proper all the way through.  :D

RacingHippo

Yeah, one year ago today. It feels like longer to me - probably a sign of a v busy year!
I thought it particularly poignant that Jem said (02:39) "I have no idea what's going to happen; it could be a complete disaster." Little did he know.....!
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

There were only thirteen episodes of Bagpuss?! Well, I never...

Oh, and remember that bit.  ;)

Jim Takacs

So What Happened?  I Missed it!  ;p   So, is there a series of Vids from Silhobbit? or More of this? I Missed that memo, probably was out of town, on vacation, Sleeping, Having or Leaving a Poo!!  I Prefer Not to say "Taking a Poo or Crap" why would someone do such a disgusting thing?  Well, Unless one needs Something to Write ones Name on a Wall! Come on! We've all been there!!   :?
::I Like Cheese::

E.S.

What the... Why haven't I seen this before? I thought I was a creepy stalking fan who knew everything. Maybe there's hope for me after all..

Oh, and have you noticed that might be the bestest song in the world?  :D

catherine

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"Remember that bit?  :D
What bit?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

I'm very much liking the look of what could be being revealed in the little box every day...  8-)

And I'm still chuckling at Christmas John.  :lol:

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mouse"I'm very much liking the look of what could be being revealed in the little box every day...  8-)
* May contain nuts.

mr_john

IS the making of Milliontown (Silhobbit's thing-uh-mah-doo-dah) on YouTube in its entirety?

Pedro

Not that I'm aware of mr_john. I might have a word with Charlie and see if he minds it going up.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Jim Takacs

Too Funny!!  I Ran across this ditty Just today and said to myself, Self, Ill bet my left Nutt they use this tid bit in the Calendar! "ROCKIN'"  FFCS....  Goodness!!   :D
::I Like Cheese::

mr_john

Quote from: "Pedro"Not that I'm aware of mr_john. I might have a word with Charlie and see if he minds it going up.

If that happened I'm sure Santa would heap extra presents under your tree!*

*May not actually happen