First "official" Track and Video from new album...

Started by Jim Takacs, April 29, 2016, 06:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manoncharles

I really love how diverse Jem can be. Loving the new Lights Out.
w-w-w-west coast
A fairytale in negative

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mikey

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............................. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'(
I used to have a signature

L33VEY

Being serious just for a minute...  If like me you really can't wait another fortnight, then Signs can be heard here...

http://www.xray.fm/broadcasts/11460

OK, back to frivolity   ;)

I'll start- Amazon UK now has the album at number 31 in the Heavy Metal charts  :-[

(edit) make that number 21  ;D

Mikey

Quote from: L33VEY on May 14, 2016, 09:42:25 AM
Being serious just for a minute...  If like me you really can't wait another fortnight, then Signs can be heard here...

http://www.xray.fm/broadcasts/11460

Starts around 39.50
I used to have a signature

manoncharles

I'll wait !
It was a mistake to listen to Lights Out, Heartstrings and Numbers. I want to hear it in its entirety !
A fairytale in negative

JakeWorrell

Quote from: manoncharles on May 17, 2016, 08:54:30 PM
I'll wait !
It was a mistake to listen to Lights Out, Heartstrings and Numbers. I want to hear it in its entirety !

Yeah I'm going to wait too. Only a few days to go now anyway. Thanks for sharing though L33VEY :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Drarok

Quote from: Mikey on May 14, 2016, 11:41:08 AM
Quote from: L33VEY on May 14, 2016, 09:42:25 AM[...]Signs can be heard here... http://www.xray.fm/broadcasts/11460
Starts around 39.50
Sounds like JM singing, but doesn't sound very Frost* to me. And the audio quality/clipping on that stream is awful, I'll wait for the CD to plop through the letter box to finish listening.

mr_john

Just submitted my review to Echoes & Dust. All 1012 words of it  ;D

I dunno who here has heard the entire record but let me give you my personal view.

It's absolutely breathtaking. Just mesmerising and fun and engaging. It combines all your favourite bits of the band and melds them into some new and exciting. So many highlights on the album that it just becomes a series of goofy smiles, involuntary fist pumping and one particular moment ('Last Day') that moves me to tears.

The fact that I bashed on for 1012 words should give you an indication of how much I love it. Album of the year without a doubt.

EDIT - I've also just had word from the Editor, that there is the potential for an interview so if you have any questions you'd like me to consider asking, PM me!

JakeWorrell

Thanks for sharing mr_john,

General consensus seems to be that it's turned out alright! Can't wait!

owen

Quote from: mr_john on May 19, 2016, 08:37:35 PM
Just submitted my review to Echoes & Dust. All 1012 words of it  ;D

I dunno who here has heard the entire record but let me give you my personal view.

It's absolutely breathtaking. Just mesmerising and fun and engaging. It combines all your favourite bits of the band and melds them into some new and exciting. So many highlights on the album that it just becomes a series of goofy smiles, involuntary fist pumping and one particular moment ('Last Day') that moves me to tears.

The fact that I bashed on for 1012 words should give you an indication of how much I love it. Album of the year without a doubt.

EDIT - I've also just had word from the Editor, that there is the potential for an interview so if you have any questions you'd like me to consider asking, PM me!

be polite. Ask what biscuits he likes and does he want a cup of tea

rogerg

L33VEY

Quote from: mr_john on May 19, 2016, 08:37:35 PM

You could always ask him about the suggested EP - will we have to wait 8 years?   ;)

gr8gonzo

If there's a Prince tribute album, what song would you cover and why?

Do you still have plans for EIMA when you get the rights back? And what is the likelihood no sad, fat bastard will bitch about how you've wronged him personally if you change your mind about it later?

Why does Got Talent EspaƱe judge Edurne look like a completely different person in this clip than she does everywhere else?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

JakeWorrell

For those not on Twitter - Jem announced that the Numbers video will be released at 2pm today.