Slottskogen goes progressive + Frost*?

Started by Freddy, February 24, 2009, 07:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freddy

Please play on this festival(yes its outdoors and in Sweden):
//http://www.artrock.se/slottsskogen_goes_progressive_2009.htm

I think it would be a perfect match. You can dream about it, right? :D

LivingForever

Looks like some good bands have played there previously... :-) They're almost all Swedish though (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

:lol:
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Bokkie

Swedish bands..i like!
Did i see it right? does it take place in august?
I'm planning a holly day in Sweden. It would be cool to visit a prog- festival. I also would like to see Beardfish playing there.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Freddy

yeah its in august. There is no entry fee and its in a lovely park outdoors. :) I'm going this year, since Seventh Wonder plays. The other bands look cool too. Anyways..

PROG!  :lol:

Freddy

Quote from: "LivingForever"Looks like some good bands have played there previously... :-) They're almost all Swedish though (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

:lol:

:) yeah, that's correct. But they all play the universal music of PROG! :)

Philadelphia

I've never been to this, it's always clashed with re-sit exams and start of term at uni for me. And the fact that it's in Gothenburg has always made me less keen on it too, I'm not a big fan of that city. Wasn't there talk of a sort of competing festival in Stockholm around the same time? I vaguely remember hearing something about that...

But Slottsskogen Goes Progressive has had some pretty cool bands over the years, nothing announced so far for 2009 convinces me I need to be there, though. We'll see!
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Geetar

I don't mind Gothenburg- it's hardly beautiful, but it is the home of my old mate The Midget Wiking, when he's ....er... out for good behaviour-  or anything that even resembles behaviour as we know it. Bit of a saga for another day there.
This space for sale.