Tinyfish - Curious things CD

Started by Nellie, February 19, 2009, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Apparently my other plug wasn't good enough so I'm going to plug again here! Tinyfish have a new and splendid mini album ( 7 tracks) OUT NOW called Curious Things. It is available here //http://www.tinyfish.org/buy/buy_front.php
It features rare, previously unreleased songs from the olden days and has been STUNNINGLY produced by our very own Jem prog prodder Godfrey :mrgreen:
...it is FABEROONIE
It's in the post!

johninblack

Nellie. Hope you don't mind but I made the link clickable. Hope that's ok with you.

Driving All Night is a fantastic tune. I know this because it's on the CD sold at the Peel Frost*/Tinyfish/It Bites weekend. That whole CD is an amazing piece of work too, I have a tendency to put it on repeat for a couple of hours. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Nellie

Thanks John, I am rubbish at things like this :lol:
It's in the post!

johninblack

Quote from: "Nellie"Thanks John, I am rubbish at things like this :lol:
No problem at all, pleased to help. For future reference to make a link work highlight the link and click the URL box above the text entry box......ie

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

So, back to Tinyfish.........any one else got the new EP/Mini Album?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

JamesA

I am told mine is in the post...  ;)

If it has arrived when I get home tonight, it will be in the car in the morning for my hour and a half commute  :twisted:

Bokkie

I must say, it sounds very freaking good. I'll think i order it.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Ash

Mine has arrived.  It must be said that Jem has given it his sound.
Ash
xxx

Tricky

Just ordered mine - and a "real work" T-shirt in Lard (I thought they'd all gone?)
Now just waiting...
 ;)
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

Mouse

I'll be ordering the first album and Curious Things as soon as my bursary goes into the bank in March. It's not limited edition, is it?

Then I've got to decide whether to sign up with PayPal or not...  :?

Ash

No it isn't limited edition
(waiting for bursary - shakes head and mutters about students  ;)  :lol: )
Ash
xxx

Mouse

Quote from: "Sarah"No it isn't limited edition
(waiting for bursary - shakes head and mutters about students  ;)  :lol: )

:shock: I'll have ye know that I'm the most unstudent-like student in the country! I'm just being sensible and going easy with my money, which is what I thought was you older people are always saying we should be doing.  :twisted:

RWA

Ah yes, thanks for the plug and reminder and heads up! Will look/listen into this.  :)

JamesA

Mine arrived yesterday and had many plays on the commute this morning - first impression is that it is excellent, got a great 'sound' to it, very well written tracks, with my favourite track changing on each listen, which I always consider to be a good thing, showing a level of quality to an album.

If you already like Tinyfish, you will love this.

If you are new to them then it is an excellent introduction to the band (and you'll also love it).

Nellie

I've just read on the Tinyfish website that they will be supporting The Reasoning on April 25th at the Peel. Yippee :D
It's in the post!