Announcements This Friday

Started by Jem, April 26, 2010, 09:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

I would like to request a 5.1 mix of the gig announcements on a separate CD coupled with a DVD on the modern manufacturing method of burlap sacks.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

davejd

Pedro

"Surely it must be Friday SOMEWHERE on this God-forsaken rock"

That's not a quote from a film but I rather think it should be. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

catherine

What time on Friday will it be? There are potentially many hours on Friday during which I shall be wriggling...

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"What time on Friday will it be? There are potentially many hours on Friday during which I shall be wriggling...

Oh, blimey, don't do that. You'll get the inmates over-excited ... and I might just fall out of my tree  :shock:

RacingHippo

Quote from: "catherine"There are potentially many hours on Friday during which I shall be wriggling...
Don't spose you have a webcam...?
* May contain nuts.

catherine

I do have a webcam, but I'm not sure my employers would approve... and also, TA, there is no tree outside the window at work. Sorry.

Eek! I just spotted that TA's post is number 666!   :shock:

ChrisX

Euh... will this announcement be televised?
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

turbo

Maybe ITV  could hold a debate about it with three members of the band.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

catherine

Surely it must be Friday by now? *tries not to wriggle*

Pedro

Well it's 6:22PM on Christmas Island right now so I guess at 6PM today BST some wriggling could be justified.

Jem, you don't want to upset your huge fan-base on Christmas Island now, do you?

...and before you say "I haven't got a huge fan-base on Christmas Island" this could be why.  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Gman

Sunday 5th December? Count me and Mrs Gman well and truely in!

0ldman

Just got the Robin2's regular gig magazine:

Sunday 5th December, Frost plus support from "Unto Us". I'm guessing that's gonna have something to do with the announcement. Possibly also (from the same source):

"Abandoning the album format altogether, the band have moved entirely online, releasing tracks regularly via the net and playing just a handful of very special, select gigs during the year".
Outside of a dog, a book is a man\'s best friend. Inside of a dog it\'s too dark to read. (Marx. Groucho, not Karl)

Mooncat

Coolio!!!!!!!!
The Robin is not far from me - I feel a Monday off work coming on for December 6th!!!!!! :D  :D  :D
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

catherine

Ooh! *has quick wriggle*
I wonder if that means The Peel on the 4th?