The Worm Cathedral With Jem Godfrey

Started by Jem, July 04, 2010, 11:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Just to say to those who don't know, I'm doing a 2 hour radio show for The Dividing Line, due to air in about 6-8 weeks. I've sorted the tracklist out now and I just need to record the links and put the show together. Obviously, as it's me I'm not going to just do "that was, this is". I'm a massive Kenny Everett fan.

Anybody who kindly listened to my short experiments with AudioBoo will know what to expect.  ;)  :lol:

Pedro

Will the horse be back? I was worried it might have fumbled the tiller with those hooves and been left doing slow circles in the bay til the out-board ran out.  :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

I'm sure your farmer-neighbour's sheep will be overjoyed to find they've got some employment again.
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Quote from: "Jem"Anybody who kindly listened to my short experiments with AudioBoo will know what to expect.  ;)  :lol:

If it was anything less than that, I'd be seriously worried about your health.  ;)

rogerg

and if you're a chicken, be very afraid.

Mooncat

Coolio!!!!
Looking forward to a slightly unhinged couple of hours of Godfrey!!! :D
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Phrog

Wunderbar! I don't suppose you've any idea what time it'll be broadcast yet?  Might be another late night  ;)

El_Mayonnaise

gav

Jem, any idea of an actual date when we can download this yet? ;)
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

Splinky

Did I miss this...? There's nothing on the Dividing Line archives so has it not happened...? It sounded like Jem was all ready prepared...6-8 weeks should've put it somewhere in early September........

Nellie

It hasn't happened yet. Jem's been a bit busy with others things. I'm sure you'll know when it does though.
It's in the post!

sigod

Whatever happens, it'll be worth the wait.  :)

rogerg

Quote from: "sigod"Whatever happens, it'll be worth the wait.  :)

hi, Simon!!

Mouse

He may be a tosser, but he's right - it will be worth the wait if this ever comes around.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mouse"He may be a tosser, but he's right - it will be worth the wait if this ever comes around.

Say what?  :shock:   Did I miss a memo?